-part fifteen-

|Instagram

|
Instagram

IT'S BEEN FIFTEEN DAYS since the incident and Daniel hasn't called or texted me yet, yet he followed me on social media. I didn't understand why he got so mad, I had every right to not to kiss him and he knew that I wasn't ready.

Everything for me was going back to normal, how it used to be before him. My career was shooting up again, earning myself a couple sponsors for Victoria Secret.

But I also found out that my dad died.

I wasn't close with him but it still hurt. I felt like a bottle that was about to explode. I haven't cried yet, I don't think I've cried in a very long time, but that was just how my life went; it went really smoothly and then a bump happens.

♫♫♫

I was currently laying on my light, gray colored couch, munching on some Doritos as I scrolled through Instagram at 3 am.

My apartment was homey, neat, but comfortable. White walls, gray colored wood floors, and cool colors surrounding my apartment. My kitchen had dark marble, along with the same colored gray cabinets.

Suddenly, I saw one of Daniels posts on my feed; a picture of him and-  the girl he left me for. Rage filled flooded my whole body as I jumped off the couch, throwing my phone on the couch as I ran into my room to grab some shoes.

and to actually think I was going to give me another chance.

Running back into my living room, I grabbed my phone and keys, stomping my way to the front door and slamming it closed.

♫♫♫

I slammed my car door shut, walking up to the seaveys house and knocked on the door vigorously.

I may seem like a crazy bitch but, I wasted TONS of sleep for him, resulting me to sleep through some of my photo shoots, I gave him a chance to redeem himself and have a second chance and he ruined it by going back to square one.

The door swung open to a very tired looking daniel, rubbing his eyes as he tried to focus his eyes back to normal.

"Oh, hey, it's you," daniel muttered, a grin spreading on his face.

"Yep, it's me. Aren't you surprised?" I clapped back, resulting a confused look on his face.

"What's up with you?" he asked, moving out of the way so I could step inside. I shook my head at him, taking a deep breath.

"What's wrong with me?! What the fuck do mean - 'wHaT's WrOnG wItH mE' hm? You posted a photo WITH the girl that you practically cheated on me WHILE we are trying to build up this relationship again, daniel! What the fuck happened to you saying that it would never happen again, mm? What the fuck happened when you called me almost every night at 3 am because you missed me so much?! You were sobbing because of me, and to think I was actually falling for you again!! I hate you so much, daniel seavey, I hope I never see you again!" I vent out, tears brimming my eyes. He looks at me, guilt filling up in his eyes as he watched me break down, "I was trusting you again, daniel. Why?"

"I- I don't know."

"YOU DON'T KNOW?! Do I mean NOTHING to you?!"

"No- you mean the world to me," he quickly replies, "just come inside so we can talk about this."

I shake my head again, wiping my tears. This is so pathetic, I'm pathetic. I'm crying over a fucking cheater. You are so better than this, y/n. You are a super model, you could get any guy you want and you're on the door step of your cheating ex crying?!

He looks at me, silence filling into the crickets that sing at night, and the moon shining bright upon us. His eyes are filled with regret and sorrow, like realization hit him like a train.

"Y/n-"

"No, daniel. This-" I pointed between us, "this is over."

"Y/n, no! Please let me explain! I can't loose you again, I just- I can't!" he chokes out.

"No, daniel. You don't get to act like the victim here. YOU did this, not me. You fucked up, again, and this is your consequence," I huff out, tears brimming my eyes again. He looks at me, his ocean eyes closing and opening as he stared. Like something snapped in him, his eyes grew dark.

"I caused this?! You're the one who didn't even want to kiss me back! I said I would wait for you and I- I want to wait for you but it gets so lonely, y/n! Knowing the person you absolutely are in love with hates you!" he snaps, jabbing his pointer finger into my chest. I choke on a sob, trying to gather up the courage to not cry in front of him.

"Fuck you, daniel! I'm not the reason you're like this, you are! You're the one who decided to CHEAT on me!" I yell back. Anger pulses through my veins as I start pathetically punching his chest.

"Y/n-"

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

"I know, y/n, calm down," he tries saying. His body takes in my punches, his chest being rock hard. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my legs up to wrap around his waist. I sob on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm so dramatic. I'm so, so, sorry. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing," I sniffed, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Shh, it's okay," he whispers, rubbing my back softly. He stepped forward, making sure to close the front door as he sat down on one of the entering steps that lead to the front door.

It was calming. It was one of those nights where it was that perfect temperature, like the universe wanted this to happen. My dad always told me that everything happens for a reason, that everything will work out. I hope he's right.

He slowly rocked us back and forth, rubbing my back as I tried grabbing my hair and pull on it.

"My dad died last week," I blurt out. Daniel pauses all of his movements, leaning back to look at me.

"Y/n- I didn't know, I'm sorry," he whispers, his ocean eyes looking tired as he tried his best to process what I said.

"It's okay, daniel. You don't have to apologize," I whisper back, brushing some of his blonde hair out of his face.

"I love you, y/n. I really do. I'm sorry for doing that to you, I- I just was mad that you didn't like me back and thought that I should just moved on. If I knew you felt this way, I wouldn't have done any of that. I'm sorry," he softly says, brushing hair out of my face like I did.

There was a long pause.

"I love you too."

Word count: 1179