-part nine-

|look at me and tell me

|
look at me and tell me

Y/N WOKE UP, ONCE AGAIN, but to silence. She turns over to look at daniel's bright, night stand clock that she only slept a few minutes. She was confused on why he was a jerk oro her at the restaurant, but now he's letting her sleep in his own bed.

She rolled her eyes, slowly, but steadily, sitting up from her sleeping position, her eyes wandering around the room to find something to wear. She slowly takes off daniels arm from her waist, standing up and looking back at him to make sure he's still asleep.

She slipped them on, carefully tiptoeing to his door, turning the knob slowly. She then stopped dead in her track when she heard shuffling.

"Are you leaving?" She heard him say, barely audible. The sound of his heartbreaking could be heard through his cracked voice. She squeezed her eyes shut and pivoted herself to turn around.

"I- umm..." She cleared her throat, looking down at the ground.

"Tell me. Are you leaving?" he repeated. She looked up, seeing he was still laying down on his back but supported himself with his elbows.

"Daniel," She sighed, he looked down at the ground, already knowing the answer, "we can't keep doing this. This... this isn't going to work."

"Please, y/n," he whispered, looking back up into her eyes, water just at the rim of them.

"Dan-"

"Y/n, I'm begging you," he says, his voice hoarse. He stood up and walked towards her, picking up her small hand.

"I-"

"please, y/n. You're the love of my life," he whispered, just enough for her to hear. There was a long pause. She tried avoiding eye contact with him as she didn't want to see his hurt expression,

"look at me, y/n," he says. She doesn't, "look at me, y/n. Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want me."

——
Word count: 330