-part two-

|I'm sorry

|
I'm sorry

Y/N HAD A PHOTOSHOOT FOR HER friend, Eben, that afternoon. She drove her small car, slowly at his, Corbyn's, Jonah's, and Jordan's driveway.

She was slightly nervous because she hadn't seen Eben in awhile and she was afraid that daniel would be there.

Shaking her head at her childish thoughts, she walked up to their front door to knock, making the door swing open to a blonde girl, who was also Jordan and Corbyn's sister.

"Oh, hey y/n. Eben is just picking up the merch, but you can hang out with his while you wait," Ashley spoke. Y/n smiled and nodded, glad that she finally got to see some old friends.

She lead y/n to the kitchen, her long blonde hair in a high ponytail that swayed every time she walked. Which almost made y/n giggle out loud as She thought about how when she was younger, she would sway her ponytail dramatically when she walked.

Her smile quickly faded as she saw Daniel, who was in a all black outfit, and Corbyn talking casually.

"Guys, y-" Y/n quickly shut ashley up by putting her hand on her mouth, but that did no use because everyone turned their heads towards y/n.

"Y/n?" Y/n heard daniel speak. Y/n dropped her hand and awkwardly put her hands deeper into the sleeves of her sweatshirt.

"I should probably, uh, go check on Eben or something," y/n quickly blurts out, wanting to flee this situation quickly. She slowly turned on her heel towards the front door, speed-walking towards it.

"Wait, y/n! Please!" Daniel shouts, running towards y/n, knowing this may be the last time he'll see her.

"What the hell do you want, Daniel?" Y/n snaps, turning around to look at daniel sheepishly scratching his neck.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being an asshole an-"

"Daniel, I don't want to hear your sorry ass apologizes," y/n cuts him off, walking again towards the door.

"Y/n, please. I-I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for being a dick. Y/n, please.. just can we start over? Or we can meet for dinner or.. just please," he pleads, grabbing y/n's arm, which makes her stop and shrug it off.

"I don't know, daniel. I don't think i could trust you after you left me for that girl you met at a fucking parking lot," Y/n's says, matching her words with her sarcasm. His face softens and he looks at the ground, "I'm not a second choice, Daniel. I'm not running back to you because you realized what you did wrong after, what? 5 months?"

"I know, y/n," he sighs out.

"Good. I hope you have a fucking great day," Y/n snarls, sarcasm lacing within her voice. She stomps her way out of the house, only to see Eben getting out his car. Relief floods through her as she makes eye contact with him.

"Oh, hey, y/n," he calls out. She smiles and walk towards him, wanting to leave the house as soon as possible.

"Hi, we can go now. Daniels in there and is trying to use his sucky ass apologizes," Y/n groans out. Eben nods his head and opens the door up for her, "thank you."

"No problem. So, how's Daniel and everything?" Eben asks, plopping back down into the driver seat.

"Ugh, terrible. He calls me every night and he's usually drunk off his ass," Y/n explains. Eben looks over at her and pulls out of the driveway.

"He said he stopped a week ago, though," Eben says. Y/n rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Well then he's lying because he calls me almost every night," y/n chuckles, rage filling within her. Eben looks over as he stops at a stop sign, pouting.

"Sorry, I tried talking to him. He told me that's he's been have these night terrors and he won't shut up about you," Eben slips out.

"Really? Why did it take so long for him to realize that leaving your girlfriend of 1 year for a girl he just met was wrong?" Y/n scoffs. Eben sighs and pulls off on the road.

"I don't know, Y/n. But all I know that he's going through it really tough."

"I went through it 'really tough' too when he fucking broke up with me. I sat in bed wondering why i wasn't good enough for him. Why the girl he met was better than me, Eben. Every time I look at Daniel I see him and that girl strutting their way into my house and kicking me out."

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Eben sighs. Y/n looks out the window, wanting all of this "relapse" shit to go away.

"It's okay, Eben, but thank you for always being there for me and this crap. I love you," She says. He smiles and nods.

"I love you too and that's what friends are for."

——-
Word count: 850