Chapter 1

Aizawa strolls towards the heavy-duty gate that guarded the school, on account of the one time there was a mystery break-in. He sighed, annoyed at the reminder of how annoying the media was. The school had to pay for new gates, security, and cameras, although he was still convinced that the students had already proved they could take care of themselves.

  Shigaraki stands leisurely on the opposite side, smirking smugly.

  Although Aizawa couldn't see much under that strange white hand he kept over his face, he knew that he was enjoying this, but he wasn't sure he could say the same. It was a little fun though...

  Behind the so-called leader stood Dabi, Toga, Twice, Spinner, Magne, Moonstone, Mr. Compress and Kurogiri.

  Aizawa squinted at him, unamused and unphased at the gang of dangerous and powerful criminals in front of him.

  "What do you want this time? I'm tired."

  "Oh, Eraserhead, you're so cool." Shigaraki sighed with a giggle.

So creepy.

  And with that he instinctively stepped backwards as Moonstone screamed as his claws shot out of his mouth where his teeth should be. He leaped over the fence and sent a silver claw right at him. Aizawa jumped out of the way and shot his arm out to send out his capture weapon, which immobilized the villain.

With the help of their quirks and each other, everyone else began to make it over one by one.  More teamwork then his own class, the teacher couldn't help but notice.

  "Hey, teach." Dabi laughed and ran towards him.

  "Teach"'s arms were shaking violently under the pressure of Moonstone trying to escape and he groaned as he jumped out of the path of Dabi's fire. Toga came at him with a knife from behind and he kicked backwards, predicting where her arm was, and knew he was right when he heard a clank of her knife falling to the ground. As he continued to dodge and fight the attacks he strained to keep Moonstone in place.

  He didn't expect Moonstone to be here because he only made an appearance once, during the training practice in the woods. Where they kidnapped his student. Anger rushed in him and he used it to fuel his muscles as he swung Moonstone right into Magne, Spinner, Mr. Compress, and Kurogiri. All of them crash-piled into a wall and it looked like they were knocked out for the moment.

  He was satisfied because, as far as he could tell, Moonstone was the most dangerous. His teeth could go right through your body before you could even blink. Well, Moonstone and...
Shigaraki.

  Aizawa whirled around, all while grabbing Dabi with his capture weapon and knocking him into Toga, who jumped up with a scream.

Where was he?

  He heard a cool voice from above him, "Up here Eraserhead."

  Aizawa's head shot up and before he could use his quirk he was on the ground with Shigaraki's hands on his neck and over his eyes. He had one finger raised on each hand.

  Aizawa froze. He was powerless. If he tried to use his scarf, he'd die. If he tried to do anything, he'd die. He'd die either way. He let out a shaky breath which Shigaraki cackled at.