Chapter 8

"Dabi?" Shigaraki takes a step back.

"Let me in, shithead," Dabi growls, his voice muffled behind the door.

Tomura's mind raced but he opened the door. Dabi stepped inside, soaked from the rain. He steps forward and slaps Shigaraki across the face.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Shigaraki yells, shoving Dabi.

"What the hell are you doing in Eraserhead's house?" Dabi looks around with a look of disgust on his face.

"How did you know I was here?" Shigaraki rubs his cheek.

"I've been watching you, genius," Dabi says as he begins strolling around, looking at the house.

Shigaraki is quiet, not knowing what to say.

"What the hell happened to you?" Dabi asks, stopping to stand in front of him again. He looks down at Shigaraki's body, cut, scarred, and bruised from head to toe.

Tomura looks away and walks into the kitchen.

"I asked you a question."

Shigaraki sighs, "What do you think?"

"Torture?" Dabi asks quietly, "Those bastards tortured you?"

"Yeah." Tomura gulps. It wasn't exactly a lie but what more could he say?

Dabi puts a hand on Shigaraki's shoulder and whirls him around, "You've been sleeping with Eraserhead?" He asks, face close with a smirk.

Shigaraki pushes his arm away, "Fuck off."

"Slut," Dabi hums, "I always knew you liked him. Sounds like torture to me."

"He's actually really good in bed," Shigaraki replies, rolling his eyes, leaning against the counter, embarassed.

"Mhm, I'm sure he is," Dabi coos. "Where's he at now?"

"Police station."

"Why?"

Shigaraki hesitates, not knowing if he should tell Dabi everything, or even anything, "He works there," he responds with a shrug.

Dabi stretches his arms and begins looking through the pantry. He pulls out some food and says, "While you've been sleeping around, I've been trying to break them out." He glares at Shigaraki. "And I think I finally have a plan."

"I haven't-" Shigaraki begins to try to defend himself, even though he knew it wouldn't work.

"It's alright," Dabi laughs while eating, "You were just trying to get close for info, right?"

"Right." Shigaraki rolls his eyes, but glad that Dabi was basically saying he wouldn't tell the rest of the LOV the truth.

"It's been a while," Dabi points out sadly but still with a smug expression.

"Yeah," Shigaraki mumbles.

They stand in Eraserhead's kitchen quietly.

"Was it you burning buildings around the city and writing 'LOV'?" Shigaraki asks, breaking the silence.

Dabi nods, "Yep, all me," he says proudly. "What did you guys do while I was gone?"

Shigaraki begins to unravel the story, leaving out the bits that had anything to do with he and Aizawa being happy together. He starts at the very beginning, how All Might "Detroit Smash"ed the shit out of him and everyone got arrested. How Eraserhead tortured him but he but didn't give any information away.