Chapter 15

All For One's head snaps up at the sound of a crash near the front of his hideout. He approaches apprehensively, ready to attack. He's surprised to see Shigaraki standing in front of the open doorway, with the burnt door smoking in front of him and Dabi, Toga, and Kurogiri behind him.

  Shigaraki smiles widely, "Hi boss."

"Was that really necessary?" AFO asks, allowing them inside.

"No, but Mr. Tomura here loves being flashy," Dabi grumbled, him having to be the one to take down the door.

  Toga twirls a knife between her fingers and grins, "Speaking of which, Tomura has something to tell you."

  AFO stares and watches them carefully take a seat, completely unbothered.

"What is it?" he asks.

  Shigaraki walks up to him, gesturing for him to sit in one of the wooden chairs. All For One does so and Shigaraki drags one out in front of him, backwards, and takes a seat as well.

"I have a marvelous plan," Shigaraki says, manically quiet.

"What about the plans I gave you?"

"Burnt those up," Dabi chuckles.

  AFO cocks his head, "I don't appreciate the unprofessionalism."

"Don't care," Dabi replies.

"What he means is," Kurogiri corrects nervously, clearing his throat, "Is that we don't really have a need for them anymore."

"Is that so?" AFO asks, anger rising in his voice.

  Shigaraki nods, "I'm gonna give a speech," he toys with his bandages, "That worked great last time."

"How will that help us?"

  Shigaraki groans, "Didn't you say you trusted me?"

  All For One hesitates so Shigaraki continues.

"I'm gonna call for the rioters to kidnap the heros."

  AFO nods.

  Shigaraki laughs shortly, "They'll be defenseless. They can kill us but they can't lay a finger on the people."

"Smart. But what does this have to do with me?"

  Shigaraki gets up and walks around the chair, closer to All For One. He leans down and says, "I want you to be there."

"I'd be happy to."

Shigaraki takes a deep breath and stretches his arms above his head leisurely, "I'm gonna give it some time. Maybe a month or two. It's too soon now, but once the heros are too scared to even show their faces at all, that's when we strike."

AFO answers, "Are you sure you want to wait that long?"

Shigaraki nods. He didn't want to, but one thing he had learned during his years as a villain was that things couldn't be rushed. He had to be careful, strategic. With his dangerous quirk, he was used to it. The people's minds and opinions were still too malleable.

They were rioting and burning down buildings after one speech. That meant they were looking for more adventure rather than spreading a message. The pent up rage and anger towards society was finally given an opportunity to spill over, so they took it.

But that also meant any efforts the heros made to bring them to their side again would work just as easily. His plan could work, but giving it more time would guarantee its success. More media, more hero absence, more anger, more people on his side.