Chapter 21

warning?: pretty much this entire chapter is just smut and i dont know why im so sorry😃

They pull into the driveway and Aizawa wastes no time getting out of the car.

Shigaraki stays stubbornly in his seat but Shouta opens his door and drags him out.

"You got a real problem, you know that?" Aizawa hisses as they enter the house and he slams the door shut.

"Yeah? What's that?" Shigaraki asks, not hiding his annoyance and attitude, but shifting uncomfortably in the hallway nonetheless.

Aizawa turns to him, "You're always pissing me off."

"Not my problem," Tomura huffs, looking off to the side as Aizawa approaches him.

"Look at me when I talk to you."

Shigaraki pushes him back with his hands on his chest, a few fingers carefully curled into his palms. "Stay away from me," he murmurs.

"You don't want that," Aizawa replies in a hushed tone that was almost eerie. Though he does stay back where Shigaraki moved him, he compensates by leaning his head in and speaking into his ear as he continues to refuse to look at him.

"I know I what I want." Shigaraki crosses his arms over his chest.

"How about you talk to me instead of being a stubborn little bitch?"

Tomura glares at him, with hatred at first, then a hint of suggestion, "I can't tell if you're mad at me or you wanna fuck me," he says sheepishly.

"A little bit of both."

"Just get out of my face," Tomura rolls his eyes and grumbles and begins walking away.

Aizawa watches his body turn and distance himself from him, but he grabs his wrist and yanks it back.

Shigaraki groans and rolls his head back, "Shouta, don't you dare pull this shit on me again-" He's stunned into silence as he's dragged the opposite direction he expected and Aizawa heads towards the basement. "What're you doing?"

"Be quiet."

Tomura pulls away trying to remove himself from his grip, but it only tightens and he bristles in pain as he's forced down the steps. Before he knows it, he's moved and placed in front of Aizawa who leans in and whispers into his ear, his lips brushing against his skin.

Shigaraki feels himself grow warm as Shouta presses his chest to his back and speaks, "If you won't talk, I guess I'll have to make you. Okay?"

Tomura can't move his head much but he tilts it back towards him with a questionable look on his face. "Okay?" he mumbles, more of a question than a statement, but it was good enough for Aizawa. That look suddenly turns into one of terror as his eyes widen and his head is yanked backward.

Aizawa pulls a piece of fabric he had acquired from who knows when and where over Shigaraki's mouth and immediately pushes him down the floor, forcing him onto his knees.

Shigaraki's brows are still scrunched in confusion as Aizawa practically drags him across the floor to the wall where the chain from when the whole killing Chief Tsuragamae incident occurred. He tries to utter words through the gag, but Shouta had tied it unbelievably tight.

"Shh," Aizawa soothes with amusement as he unbuttons Shigaraki's shirt, leaving his chest exposed, and chains his hands to the walls behind him despite his persistent kicking and protests. Once he's done, he sees Tomura leering at him with unreadable eyes. "Do you have something to say?"