Chapter 3

Shigaraki is back in the interrogation room for "Round Two." He's still in quirk-nullifying cuffs but only on his wrists. This time, the police decide to take a different approach. However, Aizawa insisted he stays in the room and promised he wouldn't interfere. He looks down at Tomura from the corner of the room intensely.

  All Might's trusted colleague, Detective Tsukauchi takes a seat in front of him.

  As his interrogator shifts through some papers on the table between them, Shigaraki begins, "Hello, Detective."

  Tsukauchi looks up, uninterested, "Hello. We will begin here shortly."

  "Oh, don't worry, I'm in no rush." Shigaraki leans back leisurely, as if he doesn't have a care in the world, and flashes a wink at Aizawa.

  Aizawa glares at him, eyes slightly glinting red as he points towards the cameras and one-way glass. Shigaraki was being watched from nearly every angle.

  Shigaraki shrugs and smirks. He begins slowly sliding his hands down his jumper. They'd removed him from Aizawa's clothes back into the orange prison suit. His hands are about to reach between his legs when suddenly, Aizawa flings his capture weapon at him.

  Both Tsukauchi and Shigaraki jump, the detective dropping his papers and the prisoner removing his hands. Aizawa imagined anyone watching through the cameras or glass had also reacted the same way.

  Tsukauchi looked between him and Shigaraki confusedly, "Is there anything wrong, Mr. Aizawa?"

  "No." Aizawa grunts gruffly, bringing his scarf back to his neck as Shigaraki smiles stupidly.

  "Alright..." Tsukauchi begins, "Sorry for the wait, Tomura. We can begin now."

  "Well, aren't you polite." Shigaraki glances at Aizawa.

  Aizawa stares hard at the floor so that Shigaraki won't look at him anymore.

  Tsukauchi clears his throat to prepare to ask his first question, "Please note that we don't have to hurt you any longer if you just cooperate. If you choose to help, we can make arrangements to shorten your prison sentence, along with other benefits."

  "Aaand if I refuse?" Shigaraki asks, stretching his arms, scratching his neck.

  Tsukauchi adjusts himself in his seat, "Well, torture clearly isn't an effective method for you."

  Shigaraki scoffs.

  The detective continues, "I supposed we'd have to ask your other friends."

  "You haven't interrogated them?"

  "Not yet."

  "Why not?"

  "We have our reasons."

  "Damn, guess I must be special. Not fair." Shigaraki laughs in a short bark.

  "Guess so," Tsukauchi responds, "Now, please consider everything I've told you up until this point when I ask: where is Dabi?"

  "Good question. Wish I knew myself. Besides, Mr. Aizawa here asked me that already yesterday. You guys need to get better at your jobs." He took his time rolling Shouta's name on his tongue.

  Aizawa glances upwards, shooting daggers at the blue-haired man sitting in the chair.

  Shigaraki smiles petulantly.

  "Ah, yes, we're aware. But I don't go to your work telling you how to do you job." The usually calm detective says, anger and annoyance growing gradually.