Chapter 7

The two stared at the pile of dust in front of them for while.

Shigaraki laughs, wiping the blood from his lip.

Eraserhead was quiet.

"You wanna know what the best thing about my quirk is?" Tomura whispers maniacally, "It doesn't leave too much of a mess. There's nothing to clean up afterwards," he grins. "Especially when it's outside, the wind just blows it away and people stomp on it, not realizing it's the remains of another human beneath their feet."

Aizawa doesn't know what to say. He feels like a million things should be racing through his head right now but his mind is completely blank.

"Unlike Overhaul's," Shigaraki cackles, "His quirk was a nuisance. Left blood all over the place." He stretches his arms leisurely.

Aizawa opens his mouth but Shigaraki cuts him off, "Don't talk to me unless you have a plan." His previously entertained expression darkened.

Shouta doesn't have a plan. He doesn't have anything.

"Fine, just stand there," Shigaraki kicks at the pile of dust and it poofs, fogging up the air. He laughs and twirls around a couple times, "Haven't done this in a while. People leave the most dust." He grins to himself.

"We need to talk to Mic." Aizawa says, awakening from his speechlessness.

Shigaraki laughs loudly, "You're an idiot, what good would that do us?" He leans down to pick up a handful of Kenji's remains. He lets a little slip through his fingers. He stands in front of Shouta.

Aizawa looks down at him, distraught.

Tomura pushes his hand into Aizawa's face, causing him to stumble backwards. He rubs the dust up and down and moves his hand to his chest, repeating the process. He laughs, jabbing a finger into him. "This is all your fault." He says lightly.

  Aizawa watches quietly as Shigaraki walks up the stairs and leaves him alone in the basement. He tries to gather himself unsuccessfully and walks upstairs a few minutes later. Shigaraki is on the couch, toying with his nails, and rolls his eyes at Aizawa.

"We need to talk to Mic," Aizawa repeats, monotone. "We know he called for the investigation. We need to know who knows about it so when Kenji turns up missing, no one will suspect us."

  Shigaraki scoffs, "What am I, some sort of killing machine? I'm not letting you fucking use me. Go figure it out yourself, big guy."

  Aizawa seats himself on the couch, but not too close. "Shigaraki. Please."

  He sighs, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"You're still talking about that?" Shigaraki huffs, his hair moving slightly forward from his breath.

"I'm sorry." Aizawa repeats, knowing he could say it a hundred times for everything he'd done to him, and it would amount to absolutely nothing. 

"Shut the hell up and tell me how we're gonna get to Mic," Shigaraki spits.

  Aizawa sighs, his head hanging. "We'll just go to his house."

"What were you doing with him earlier anyways?" Shigaraki asks, getting up, ready to leave.

"He wanted to go out on a date, told him no."

"You should've said yes." Shigaraki walks through the living room, past the kitchen, and out the door as Aizawa trudges behind him.

  Shouta feels disgusting. He had managed to singlehandedly ruin everything. He murdered someone. To him though, what was worse was ruining his "relationship" with Tomura, whatever that was.