Chapter 13

Aizawa and Shigaraki eat breakfast with the League while everyone chats.

Dabi walks up to Shigaraki when Shouta finally leaves his side.

"How was your date?" Dabi asks sheepishly, sipping through a straw loudly.

Shigaraki rolls his eyes, "It was great, thanks for asking."

"Good for you," Dabi says. "Would you go again?"

"What kinda bullshit question is that?" Shigaraki snaps, raising a brow.

Dabi shrugs and puts his hands up defensively, "Damn, I was just asking."

Shigaraki smirks, "What, you into Eraser?"

"No," Dabi says curtly, "Fuck off."

Shigaraki laughs loudly and Dabi glares at him to keep it down. He leans in close and says, "You know what happened to the last guy that tried to take Shouta."

Dabi rolls his eyes, "Yeah, well, you had to kill him."

Shigaraki stands back again, "I had to and did it gladly." He smiles and feels something hit his arm.

He doesn't react and let what was thrown at him fall to the table. He looked down at the notebook and glares at Twice who was lined up with the direction it came.

"You're lucky I'm used to not catching things otherwise I could've accidentally destroyed the damn notebook, idiot."

Twice scratches his head. The cigarette in his mouth wobbles as he speaks, "Sorry."

Shigaraki lifts the book up carefully, "So, you guys figure out what to do with this yet?"

Deku, who had joined for breakfast since it was the weekend, slowly walks up next to him. He looks down at the notebook and Shigaraki hands it to him. He flips through a couple pages of extensive drawings, notes, and diagrams until he stops.

He turns the book to Shigaraki again and points at page he had turned to, "All Might," he announces.

"What about him?" Shigaraki asks, unimpressed. He had only tried to get the notebook thanks to Kurogiri's advice, but to him it was just a students book that had scribbled notes of things he had learned in class.

"His quirk is called: One For All."

Shigaraki scoffs.

"The way it works is that it's passed down. It was... passed down to me."

"No way," Spinner gapes, mouth full of food.

"It's for when the user dies. Obviously in All Might's case, he ran out of it first."

"So he chose you?" Toga asks happily.

Midoriya nods.

"Of course he did, you're so strong!" Toga giggles.

Dabi scoffs and Shouta glares at him.

"Okay, so we kill you next?" Tomura asks, extending an arm to Midoriya's face.

Deku steps back fearfully and Shigaraki laughs, moving his hand back.

"Just messing with you," he rolls his eyes.

Aizawa shakes his head at him and Shigaraki grins.

"No shit, I already knew that," Shigaraki continues. "That's how my bitchass grandma got the quirk."

"Shiggy, don't talk about your own grandmother like that-" Aizawa scolds.

"I'll talk about her however I want. And that bastard All Might tried to use it against me," Tomura huffs, "Tell me something useful."