Chapter 12

Shigaraki snapped awake and immediately threw a hand over his mouth. He saw Aizawa sound asleep next him and ran out of the room as quickly and quietly as possible.

He rushed into the bathroom of the second bedroom and hurled into the toilet. He clutched the fabric on his knees tightly with one hand and held some of his hair back with the other, throwing up a lot.

He stopped and felt his nose and throat burning while panting heavily. Then he felt a familiar feeling overwhelm him and he turned to the shower. He slowly pulled open the curtain from the ground, the metal screeching as it scraped against the bar. He spotted what he was looking for and grabbed it.

He used his foot to push the door closed and leaned against the wall, huffing. He cleaned out his mouth and the tool with water and sat back down. He twirled the razor around in his fingers and pressed the cool metal down into his skin at an angle.

He inhaled sharply as he dragged it along his wrist, expelling blood. It stung so bad but felt so good at the same time. He lifted it up and repeated the process until his skin was seeping red above too. He dropped the bloody razor to his side and brought up his knees. He wrapped his arms around them, staining his pants, and put his head down.

He jumped at a cold touch on his shoulder. He turned around to see Dabi, surprisingly, standing next to him. He leaned down and stared at his arms painfully.

"You alright?"

Shigaraki looked away and felt something rising in his throat again. He lunged forward and puked more. He feet Dabi's cold fingers brush against his neck as he held his hair back. He sighed sadly and rubbed his back, looking away.

Shigaraki groaned, leaning against the toilet, hoping he was finally done. "Sorry," he murmurs.

"You don't have to apologize," Dabi chuckles. He offers a light smile and gets up, extending a hand.

Shigaraki doesn't take it and stands up on his own. "I don't wanna get the blood on you," he says as he walks over to the sink, washing up with water.

He takes a few deep breaths and turns to Dabi while leaning against the sink.

"Thanks."

Dabi rubs his eyes with his thumbs tiredly, "No problem."

Shigaraki looks at his feet, pulling down his sleeves, the blood seeping through.

Dabi steps forward and says, "Let me wrap that up for you."

Two two quietly walk downstairs and Dabi pulls out some bandages. They sit on the cold kitchen floor while Shigaraki pulls his sleeves up. He winces while Dabi gently tries to wrap his wrists.

"Do you know why you just puked?" Dabi asks, staring sadly at the blood staining the bandages and making a mess on the floor.

Shigaraki thinks for a bit then realizes, "Did they give you any type of injections in the cells?"

"No..." Dabi replies, "Did they do that to you?"

Shigaraki nods, "It was some sort of green serum. I don't know what it was."

Dabi clenches a fist, "Those bastards. They have no shame."

Shigaraki shrugs, "Honestly, lucky for us. The more they treat us like shit, the more the people will be on our side," he grins.

"'Lucky for us?'" Dabi repeats, "Shigaraki, this isn't right."

Tomura rolls his eyes, "Aren't we used to it by now?"