Chapter 19

Both Shouta and Tomura wake to the pain of a hissing soreness shooting throughout their bodies. But it was the good kind of sore, muscle-deep and satisfying, the one that kept you wanting more.

When Aizawa wakes up, the first thing on his mind isn't how he fucked Shigaraki to tears just the night before, how overwhelmed he had gotten with his begging. It's on the back of his mind for sure, but all he can truly think about is the conversation he was yet to have with him. Funny how words were scarier than sex, what a strange relationship.

He was eager yet terrified to break it to him, but he wanted it done sooner than later. Not just to get it "over" with, he felt that every second he wasn't sorting the situations out with him, he was getting worse and it was all his fault. He was wasting time groveling about it.

So he gets up and plants a kiss on Tomura's forehead, dragging his body out of bed.

"Let's get you in the shower," he hums, his chin resting on his shoulder.

Shigaraki follows him quietly, still dazed from the night before. They enter the shower and stand silently, letting the cooling water drip down their bodies.

Tomura eyes carefully, watching every drop of water slide down Aizawa's toned body, every muscle and inch of skin soaked.

Shouta does the same and steps forward. Suddenly, he pushes him against the wall gently, but presses his back towards it.

Shigaraki feels the cold wall against his skin and stares up at Shouta, tilting his head. He kisses him, his hands carefully creeping up his body, from his abdomen to his chest, to his collarbones and throat.

As he leans in, he's cut off and gasps slightly, coughing as he accidentally inhales some water as Shouta abruptly whirls him around, pushing his chest against the shower wall.

"Still sore from last night?" Aizawa asks lightly, his fingers tracing Shigaraki's spine.

"Yeah, you?" Tomura asks casually, moving his heels backwards, so that only his forearms prop himself up against the slippery wall.

"Mhm hm," Shouta mumbles, focusing on scanning the back of Shigaraki's body.

Tomura looks back slightly, smiling up at Shouta with his head cocked, "Gonna do it or what?"

"Do you want me to?" Shouta asks, tilting his head up slightly to make eye contact.

Shigaraki nods. "Yeah," and braces himself as Aizawa moves forward.

In one swift movement, Shouta snaps his hips forward and enters Tomura, his hole already slick from the water.

Shigaraki gasps and braces his arms on the wall as his arch deepens. The water drips down his spine.

"Yes," he mummers, "Yes, Shouta," he continues as Aizawa speeds up behind him, pumping in and out roughly.

Shouta chuckles lightly and suddenly shoves so harshly Shigaraki yells out. He jolts him forward so that his chest nearly presses up against the wall.

"Ah, fuck, Shouta," he cries out as Aizawa reassures him, rubbing circles with the pads on his thumbs into his spine. He fucks so deep into him his chest nearly touches his back and Tomura is trembling against the wall, still wanting more.

"Shh," Aizawa whispers, leaning into his ear. The sound of the water splattering behind him drains out as he focuses on the steady rhythm.

Tomura's body is jostled against the wall and although Shouta was moving at an even pace, it was fast, very fast. Shigaraki struggles to find purchase on the wet walls and floor, his arms desperately trying to find something to hold on to as he whined beneath Aizawa.