Twenty Three

"HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDAN!" I roll out of the room.

"Here we go again," I heard Kakazu say as he lit a cigarette on the porch of my room.

"I swear I can't wait to get off this stupid wheel chair," I sigh as I saw him sprint across the other side of the mansion.

"I should've left him back at the house." Kakazu exhaled the smoke out his mouth.

I glared over at him, "Yeah. You've should've."

"I'm ...just going to close the door...so the smoke doesn't go in." He said trying to avoid my gaze. "Ahem."

Looking down at the empty box of where my watch that Madara got for my 18 birthday, he got it overseas and it was a luxe brand. Every time we would come over to the mansion (before I got my own place) to stay the night, Hidan would come play with it. Which irritated me, cause the other time he snuck into Madara's room and then Hidan had broke one of Madara's favorite sunglasses.

Hidan has no sense of chill, one time he took one of Madara's rare collection glasses and slapped Madara on the shoulder when he left saying, "Hey man, I'mma borrow these? Kay? You da'best." Hidan then had the audacity to give him a french kiss on the cheek as he smirked on the way out, WITH the glasses on.

"Hey there princess," The hairs on my neck stood up as I knew that voice. "Wanna go for a ride?"

Hidan did one of his most infamous laughs and the next thing I knew I was flying to the other side of the hall. This man was running full speed behind me pushing me through the maze which was one of Madara Uchiha's home.

"HIDAN!" My body flinches as he swerves me in every turn he takes with full speed. Fuck, how did I not see him sneak up behind me. My heart was pounding, Hidan's feet were stomping and the wheels on this chair were screeching. "STOP BEFORE YOU BREAK SOMETHING OR KILL ME!"

"Reeeeeeelax!" He said laughing. "LOOSEN UP!"

When we reached the ramp on the far side of the house he had put his full weight on the wheelchair and we rolled down so fast. I swear this would definitely put me back on a hospital bed but this, this time both arms and legs would be broken.

Before we reached the bottom of the ramp, my eyes widen when I see Madara walk around the corner with his arms crossed. This caused Hidan to drop his foot on the floor to break with full force causing the wheelchair to stop after going full speed. The next thing I know I flew out of that chair so fast I closed my eyes and embraced for impact.

Opening my right eye to see what had happen and to my surprise I was okay, but I also realized I was in Madara's arms. I sigh in relief.

"Thanks." I told Madara for catching me.

"Care to explain why HE is here." He glared at me.

I chuckle nervously. "Well.."

"My fault." I heard Kakazu come down the stairs. "Sorry sir, he wouldn't stay home but we'll be going now."

Hidan grunted and rolled his eyes. "It's not like I broke anything."

"Not yet." Madara said as he put me back on the wheelchair. "If Obito here ended up in the hospital again, I would've sent the hospital bill to your house."

"He ight." Hidan said walking towards the door. "Whatever I'm leaving."

"My watch?" I said.

"Ugh.." Hidan glares up and reaches into his pocket and tosses it over to Madara.

"See ya Uchiha." Said Kakazu. When he opened the door

When they open the door to leave outside was Aya standing. Her eyes widen seeing all of us at the door, she smiled lightly.