~EIGHT~

"Mmmmm no," It's been almost two hours and the devil hasn't return back to his natural habitat. "Nope." So far I was done with the living room, and I started cleaning up his room...well not exactly. "No, no, no. Just play a good song already!"

Actually I was just yelling at my phone for a good thrifty minutes. I needed a break after cleaning the dump in the living room, for crying out loud how much money do you have to order take out food everyday.

A door slammed shut which came from outside of the room and I knew it was the demon himself. I took out my headphones when I heard his footsteps come down the hall. He stopped under the doorframe and leaned against it. I was sitting on his bed my hands supporting me to lean back.

"Had to take a break...the living room took the best out of me." I said not caring what he had to say.

He nodded while massaging his chin and his hand in his pocket. At least he was understanding. "It looks nice. Not bad at all."

"Eh," I shrugged my shoulders, then pull my arms up to stretch my back. "I mean, we women know how to keep it nice and tidy."

For a second I thought he was smiling but it was my eyes playing against me.

"Well then hurry up and tidy up the place." Obito pushed off the doorframe and quickly stepped in and reached for a towel. "In the meantime I'll be taking a shower."

The bathroom was across was from his room, so he shut the door once he entered. Again, leaving me alone in his habitat of doom.

In the end, I let whatever song play on the music station to continue playing even if it was the most unpleasant noise. Though it kept me distracted and made time fly, cause the next thing I knew I was picking up the last piece of trash. The only thing left was to pick up the dirty clothes that scattered the room. So I picked up shirts, man tank tops, sweaters, ehh boxers, socks and a....

A door was swung open and turning around I find Obito walking out drenched in water with only a towel at his waist. His torso completely exposed to the naked eye and my young innocent ones. Mind you being the decent lady I am, I do my best to keep compose. But my eyes, again, were abandoning me for the Uchiha's fine ass body. "Having fun?"

Shit he caught me staring! My eyes jerked back up to his face and fixed my face with a friendly smile. Then I notice he was staring at what I was holding. "Oh uh," So he didn't see me staring, bless the heavens! "I found it while cleaning up..."

"It must be that blue bra Gina was talking about the other day. I told her if I find I would return it." He spoke facing down while drying down his hair with a towel...which I took advantage of to take a nice glimpse of his torso. "Just throw it out, or keep it. I don't care."

Ew, gross. In the trash it goes.

I was done with his room when I organized his bed, Obito had stepped out to dress real quick while I finished up. My feet were starting to ache and the yawns were hitting me left to right. As much as I wanted to lay down and take a quick nap, it was already nine. My mom should have left already, so I would have the house to myself.

"You're set to go," a voice behind said. "For now."

As much his raspy voice was sexy, it still irritated me.

"Wait, I thought I only had to clean up the place?" My eyes expand at his last words.

He chuckles softly. "Sweetie, I told you I'm not letting you off easily."