~TWELVE~

I'll be waiting outside.

I looked down to see the message from Sasuke. He promised to wait for me while I was in detention.

Today I had come in an hour late from oversleeping. Lately, teachers have been giving out loads of homework and my slow ass has been trying to keep up. Detention was about to start so I had to hurry before the door shut.

This girl and I walked in last, the teacher motioned us to sit and we did as so. When I made it to my usual seat, there was someone next to it who hasn't been in here for a while. Obito.

He had slumped on the desk his face shoved into his arms; he didn't have the school uniform on which surprised me. Must've been the reason why he was sent to detention. Instead, he had a red hoodie on with gray sweatpants.

Sitting at the desk next to him, I settle down and wait for the hour to begin.

Obito had his head down for most of the hour which was fine for me. I got to stare at the back of his head without him catching me. To be honest, I missed him even for the short time I've gotten to know him. Even if he was annoying he made my life a bit more interesting, especially on those days when my mom worked late.

My mind being a broken record the last couple of days replaying the scene of us in my living room. Even in class, I would doze off to remember, and even start to wonder what would have happened if I hadn't stopped. I would find myself rubbing my legs together when my thoughts went from PG-13 to XXX.

Instantly, the Uchiha had raised his head as if he had just woke himself from a nap. His eyes squinting from the light and yawning from the short amount of sleep. Obito carelessly stretched out on his chair, small grunts escaping him as his muscles loosen up. Then leaning back to his chair as his hand lowered to adjust the bulge in his pants.

Nonchalantly, I bit my lower lip seeing clearly what he had attained between his legs.

The sound of someone clearing their throat, made my eyes jump back up to look at him. Though, this time his eyes were watching me.

My cheeks flushed embarrassed that I've been caught staring, a VERY bad habit I had recently taken note of. I try to distract myself by looking down at my phone though there were no notifications at all.

From the corner of my eye, I could tell he wasn't staring anymore.

Looking over at the clock there were ten minutes left before we could get dismissed.

I tried hard to find the courage to speak to him, but I wouldn't know what to say.

How's life?

Wassup?

Sorry for giving you a boner?

This was hard, and the more I thought about it the faster time passed.

"Can we talk?" I whispered.

Obito didn't flinch. He stayed with his arms crossed, his eyes looking straight forward.

Why was I even trying to get his attention?

  "About?" I heard him say.

I fidget nervously, "On what happen the other day..."

"There's nothing to say. "

I pout.

The class was dismissed and it didn't take Obito twice to tell him to leave. He was one of the first out of the class, leaving me to feel utterly stupid for thinking to make things better.