~TWO~

The buzzer went off from downstairs in the hall notifying me that my clothes was done drying. Grabbing a basket, I went to grab my clothes and then rushed back upstairs and started to fold them. I was about to play music but then a small vibration from my butt made me jerk in surprise. It was my phone and I was receiving a call from the resident next door.

"Yes?"

"Are you coming or what?" Sasuke didn't hesitate to ask.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm almost done anyways." Picking a certain outfit out of the pile I put it aside. It was just a pair of sweats and t-shirt.

"Then bring food, I'm starving."

Pulling the phone away from my ear I glare at it wondering who he was talking to like that. "Why don't you order something then?"

"Are you going to give me the money?" He said. I heard a tv in the background and it was obvious he was playing video games.

"Can't you ask your brother?"

"I don't feel like going downstairs to ask him." This conversation was going no where.

"Listen Sasuke, I'll be over soo-" Before I could finish, the line was cut off and I simply stand there not amused by his bitchiness.

Finishing up what I had in the basket I put them away and quickly started to get dress into the clothes I put aside earlier.

Slipping on some sandals, I headed my way across the street until I reached the front door. Before I could even knock on the door it was swung open revealing an Uchiha's ugly face.

"Were you watching me or something?" I asked pushing by the young devil aside.

"No," he slammed the door. "I heard they had a reward for a lost pig but it seems I found it."

Ignoring the annoying figure I walk into the kitchen to see the only Uchiha I can withstand.

"Itachi can you order us something to eat. I'm starving." I tried doing the puppy eyes I used to do when I was younger. He looked at me with a grin on his face not replying back. "well-ow!"

Rubbing my forehead I glare at him as he just pecked it with his fingers. "Sure, what are you in the mood for?"

He leaned against the counter table as he rest his chin on his fist. Looking into his eyes I grinned childishly, like always. It looked like he tried not to smile but he broke into one anyways looking away.

"I want pizza." We both turn to Sasuke who stood there at the entrance of the kitchen.

"But I want nachos." I protested.

"Don't care." Sasuke replied.

Sasuke and I had a stare down and I was ready to claw him in the face. I dont know what had his little panties in a bunch but he was messing with the wrong chick if he decided to pick a fight with me.

...But then again when ever we went one on one he would always win, he clearly cheated since he was taller, hm.

Footsteps seem to be approaching the kitchen and I thought it was just the three of us in the house.

"Are your parents home?" I turned to Itachi. Before he could answer anything, the sound of heavy shoes enter the room.

"Itachi I couldn't find your charger." My eyes widen when the sound of a unfamiliar voice came from behind me. It was an intense voice that you could hear his chest rumble the words out.

"That's weird." Replied back the long haired Uchiha.

I turn to face who ever the voluminous voice belong to and I found myself staring at the same face from earlier today. His eyes quickly glanced over at me but then immediately lost interest and looked away.