~SIX~

I stare at the long blond hair man sitting at the one seated couch, whispering to himself. He had a blunt in his hands and whatever conversation was going on in his head, I'm guessing it was humorous by the way he kept laughing. It was actually creeping me the fuck out, because time to time he would ask me "Right Obito!Haha!". I would just nod and pretend I knew what the hell he was talking about.

"AGGHHH!" Was heard from the kitchen with the following sound of something smacking down hard on the table.

Turning my head to face the men who were playing cards in Kisame's kitchen, Hidan had stood up from his chair and was glaring at the pile of cards at the center of the table.

"HOW!"

"Just admit you lost again Hidan." Sasori stated.

"Fuck you," replied the gray haired man. "And Fuck your cards too." Picking up the pile and throwing them at the red head.

The guys were use to Hidan's tantrums so they just ignored him as he walked away and reached for another beer. Looking down to my hand, I shake the bottle and felt the short amount of liquid I had left inside. Gulping the last sip, I stand and head myself into the entrance of the kitchen. There was a light fog since the boys were smoking either a blunt or a cigarette that penetrated the air.

"Hidan pass me one." I said as I throw my empty bottle into the trash. Swiftly the man tosses me one and I successfully catch it.

"AHAHAHA-!" The sound of insane laughter caused us all to jump and shift our focus to the alarming noise. We see Deidara holding his stomach as he tears up about yet another inside joke he had told himself.

My left eye twitches at the repulsive sight before my eyes. "Who invited the moron.."

"I did." Said Sasori. "He kept bitching about this girl that rejected him so I told him to come over so he could forget about the chick."

I stare back at the blond, debating to go knock him out or suffocate him for good. My thoughts were then distracted when I heard Kisame ask me to join the game. Looking at the time it was half pass eleven p.m. I had no other plans for the day, so taking over Hidan's place, Kisame lays down the cards and we begin.

We went through many rounds and many bottles of beers that we had lost count, and focus. My vision was faded and hell I didn't even knew what cards I was putting down. I mean I was still in the game so that's how I figured I didn't lose.

Everything felt like it was going slow, my arms felt heavy and it was hard to keep my eyes open since they burned like crazy. I couldn't tell if it was because I was drunk or the smoke in the air was stinging my eyes. Someone's hand slapped the back of my shoulder causing me to look up and see a smirking Jashiniest.

"Take a hit, You'll feel better." Hidan said passing me a skull looking pipe glass.

At this moment I had no control of my mentality that I just grabbed what he shoved into my face, and took a hit. Let me tell you when I Don't remember anything, I mean I don't. The next morning I woke up on top of a cold surface with a bird on my head that kept pulling on my hair. When I could actually open my eyes I could see a the platform of a wooden floor. That's when I notice I had fallen asleep outside on the porch.

Rushing up to my feet, I check my surroundings and realized I was still In Kisame's house. Turning around, I open the door to go inside, I find Deidara knocked on the floor. Kisame on the floor leaning against the bathroom sink. Hidan who had no pants on, sleeping on the chair in the kitchen with a bottle in his hand. Sasori seem to have left already and as well as the other guys.

I didn't plan to wake anyone up so I walked out and called a cab. I was to fucked up still to drive and proper nap sounded undeniably amazing right now. When arriving at my apartment I tip the driver and make my way through the lobby, up the elevator and down the hall. My body was craving to lay down on my couch since my room was a horrendous mess.