~FOUR~

"You could go ahead without me. I have after school detention." I tell Sasuke as I close my locker. It was the end of the day already.

"Again?" He said. He was being sarcastic. "Doesn't surprise me."

Simply I ignore his sassy ass attitude and made my way to the room where I would be sitting for the next hour. Sasuke peeked his head inside and immediately turned to face me.

"Tsh, good luck." With that he walked out and made his way outside the school. I walked inside and saw nothing but seniors and juniors that were rowdy and loud. They were regulars you would see in detention which didn't shock me.

I made my way towards the back where there was more seats and sat down as the instructor walked in grabbing everyone's attention. They settled down and became silent when he eye'd the room. It was probably since he had a bunch of scares on his face that made him look intimidating, with those heavy glares he gave everyone.

"Listen up, you are here for the next hour and I don't want to hear a single sound from any one of you. Unless you don't want to be here until school closes, I suggest you keep your mouth shut." said Ibiki sensei.

We all nodded and before we were to begin our hour of silence, there was a knock at the door. The teacher made his way to open it and in came the dean with a familiar looking fella.

Obito.

"Sorry to interrupt but it seem like someone tried to skip detention today." said the dean.

"Mr. Obito, welcome. Take a seat."

With confidence he smiled and made his way towards the back of the room where I was. He looked up and squinted, it seem like he was surprise to see me.

"Never thought I would see a girl like you in detention." Were the words that came out of the Uchiha's mouth.

Slowly I turn to see if anyone was behind me but I found myself facing the wall. Was he talking to me?

"I'm talking to you." My head snap to see him sitting in the desk next to me. He sunk into his sit with his arms crossed waiting for me to respond.

"Me?"

"Yes."

I'm surprised he even remembered me, I thought he blew me out of his existence.

"What do you mean?" Referring to his comment earlier.

"You don't seem to be the one to be in detention." He said.

"The both of you back their, shut it." Said Morino sensei.

Obito rolled his eyes at him and turn back his attention to me not caring if we got into trouble or not.

"What I mean is, that you look," He took a moment to think while his eyes slowly roamed my body. His eyes making me shift a little in my seat, which caused his dark orbs to meet mines. "Innocent. You look innocent."

"Um, thanks...I guess."

"It wasn't a compliment." His eye motionless. "Tell me, how did you get into detention?"

"Eheh," I scratch the back of my head while a childish smile appeared on my face. "I tend to stroll in late quite often."

For a second I thought I saw a ghost of a smile on his face but then he open his mouth to speak. "That's it?"

I nod. He chuckled.

It surprised me that he actually knew how to laugh. I guess he did contain such things as emotions.

"What about you? Why are you here?" I asked tilting my head a little.

His eyebrows rise but then his face expression relaxed. "I'm afraid the list goes on and on sweetheart."