~ELEVEN~

The two Uchiha's and I looked at the screen of what movies were going to play next. There weren't any good movies I wanted to see but the guys here wanted to watch the action movie that came out.

"Should we watch the one at 10:45?" Itachi asked.

"Sure." Answered both Sasuke and me.

"Alright wait here." He left to order the tickets. Sasuke followed him, so I stayed there at a table waiting.

Meanwhile, I decided on what snacks to buy since Itachi was paying. So I knew I was going for a large combo meal. I felt bad for his wallet but he would still love me no matter what.

My eyes fell upon the people who walked through the door, many were couples other were families and some were kids from my school. Suddenly Obito crossed my head, I saw him earlier today in the halls of the school. It has been a couple of weeks after what happened at my house. We had made eye contact but all he did when he saw me was give me his back.

I saw Itachi and his bother walk back and they didn't look happy.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"They sold out for 10:45."

"And they also sold out for the one at 11:20." Sasuke frowned shoving his hands into his pockets, rocking on his heels.

Itachi sat beside me, "So we have to wait for the one at 11:45."

"Damn, so we're waiting for an hour?" I asked

"Basically."

"Well," Sasuke said checking his wallet quickly. "I'm going to the arcades for the meantime." he turned and left.

I wanted to join but I wasn't much in the mood to play games.

"You want to join him?" I heard Itachi ask.

"Nah."

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him tilt his head examining me. I looked at him.

"You alright?" He said placing his elbows on the table.

I smile. "Yeah."

"Well, something seems to be crossing your mind."

Kind of hate the fact that this fool is smart. "It's nothing really."

There was silence from him and his eyes stared at the table bluntly. It seems like he was trying to find the words to what to say next, but it looked like he already had a conversation in mind.

"I've been meaning to ask you," I waited for him to proceed. "Care to explain why Obito was at your house the other day?"

"Umm, what do you mean?"

"Aya, I'm not stupid. I know you've been seeing Obito."

I should've known. I felt guilty for hiding it from him even after he told me to stay away.

"Plus, Obito is a horrible liar." He smiled.

I chuckled.

"How come you didn't say anything before?" I asked.

He sighed tiredly, "Well it wasn't really any of my business," he said. "Plus, I was hoping you would come out with it. Though you never did."

Itachi sound a bit hurt about it, but his face expression hid it so well I couldn't really tell.

"Alright, I've been seeing him but not because I want to."