TWENTY-ONE

"Damn," I said. "I really fucked up this time."

Itachi from beside the hospital bed sat in the round blue chair. "Yeah, Madara wasn't happy."

"I figured." I tried moving a little up. I've been awake since eight in the morning and it's almost noon.

All I remember from last night was hitting a poll and the next thing I know I was here. I had a huge migraine and that the rest of my body was sort of numb and I was having troubles moving the right side of my face. Itachi had told me that my skin was damaged from my face and it was pretty bad according to Madara. It was concerning me a little since I was worried how I looked under the bandages but I kept trying to shrug it off.

"Yo Kakazu, just let me borrow three dollars for the vending machine. I don't got cash." Me and Itachi heard a familiar voice coming for the hallways.

"No."

"C'mon, I spent my last five dollars buying this balloon for Obito."

"Not my problem."

"You know what fuck you!" We saw Hidan enter the room and stopped when making eye contact with me. "Damn, you look so fucked up, what the fuck were you thinking shithead?"

I glared at him. "Hello to you too Hidan."

Kakazu and Deidara walked in behind him.

"Yeah, Yeah," He flapped his hand at me up and down. "Listen I got you this balloon, I modified it to my liking. I heard gifts help you recover faster."

I grab the balloon and my eyes fall on the words on it, GET WELL Shithead . The shithead was in sharpie. I could tell by his terrible writing. "Thanks."

"How are you feeling?" Asked Kakazu.

I reached for the cup of water and ended up dropping it to the floor from my weak grip. "So far, I could be better. I hate being in this bed."

Deidara chuckled, "Yeah, you look terrible."

"Did you guys come here to visit or to come and make me feel more like shit." I said. Itachi started to clean up the mess I made.

Hidan slapped my broken arm and I swear I felt a sting throughout my whole right side. My jaw clenched and I freeze in shock of the pain. "Listen don't be ungrateful you-- "

"Slap me again and I won't hesitate to hit that pretty little face you adore so much dick head." I held him the collar of his shirt with my only good arm. He just smirked.

"At least it won't be as fucked up as yours sweetheart." He blew me a smooch and I wanted to break his teeth so bad.

"Hidan go flirt with a nurse or something." Itachi said bluntly. "You're giving me a headache and I'm running on three hours of sleep."

Hidan puts his arms up in defense, "Oh I'm sorry princess, I didn't know that you didn't have your regular beauty sleep. Would you like me to get you some tea, to reduce any wrinkles?" He said sarcastically.

"Hidan here are the three dollars, now get lost." Kakazu swung out the dollars.

It didn't take the hot head long enough to snatch the money and leave. We all sighed in relief.

"Kisame had to work but he sends his wishes." Deidara said leaning on the frame from the end of the bed. "He said he'll be here tomorrow."

I nodded. "Tell him thanks."

It was kind for the guys to come down and see me. It made me chuckle cause who would of thought that these assholes had a heart. Hidan could've stayed home though, I can't stand that prick at times.