Eighteen

"Get home safe man." Said my supervisor locking the door to the building.

"Yeah, you to man," I said as I unlock the door to my car. Finishing a ten-hour shift I was really going through it with my eyes. This made it hard to drive since they kept closing on me.

I was speeding a little trying to get to my destination sooner. I had received a text of someone close to me, telling me he was in his suite in the city. They had been traveling for the last few months so I've missed them. Plus I had to pay my debt for the car since they had fixed it for me.

When driving into the private parking of the building. I parked it and made my way to the elevator. It was a nice soothing ride up to the building which was modern and it looks like it's been recently built. The maintenance here was unbelievable.

I've texted them to leave the door open so when I reached the floor. It was a couple of minutes since it was a long ride up.

Then the sharp ring of the doors opening awaken me. Sighing I stepped out, carried myself over to the door and made myself in. I realized that the Butler wasn't there to greet me so he must've gone home.

Looking around, the lights were dimmed and relaxing to the eyes. The only thing bright was the city lights coming through the glass walls that expose the city below. It was always an awe sight. I locked the door behind me and turn to find him.

"Good to see you boy." I heard the rumble of his voice echo through the apartment.

Turning to see him come out of the bathroom, with a towel around his neck and some sweats on. His hair still dripping water.

"Madara, I'm glad you're doing well." We embraced each other into a genuine hug.

He smiled and pulled himself over to his small bar in the living room. "It was mostly tiring since it was all work. But I'm glad I get to relax a few days before I leave for Europe for the launch."

Reaching for a bottle of his high-end whiskey, he poured himself a double pour. "But Europe is the last thing I want to talk about. How are you kiddo?"

He was being extremely nice so I was a little concerned on why he was. Slowly I make my way to the countertop. Leaning forward, "Good."

"Hows school?" He gave me a a stern stare.

"Good. Things are good."

"Wow," He said staring at his drink. "You've become a great liar."

My eyes widen. "...what do you mean?" I chuckle nervously.

There was silence.

"I got Itachi to spill everything to me, He was a hard nut to crack. But I offer him to join me on my trip to Africa in the summer and he said everything I needed to know." He glared at me. "I kept wondering why the school kept calling me a telling me that you were failing every damn class you have. I knew you weren't going to tell me everything so I connected with my resources.

"I-I..." I tried speaking to him as confident as possible but I felt like a shy school girl stuttering and my voice cracking. "I mean if you know, you know...... but what exactly do you know just to make sure?"

"Everything." He said stepping around the counter. "The alcohol, drugs, skipping school...should I go on?"

"Mm you forgot the sex—"

"Obito," He raises his voice. I dropped my head facing the counter.

"But overall you're pretty spot-on," I said thinking twice about it.

"Obito I trusted you with one of my apartments because I trusted you on your own. Do I need to assign you a babysitter?" He said placing his drink on the counter. "Or do you want to be homeschooled? Or should I just send you to boarding school? I'm just a little concerned since you seem to be proud of your fucking shenanigans."