Part two: ONE

-...Ten Years later...-

I hate weddings, they remind me everyday how single I was. But here I was pretending to smile and be happy for Sasuke. My best friend was getting married and it was the most time I ever seen him smile. Sasuke was in love with Sakura and he was obsessed about her. He wouldn't show it but when we would drink and talk about life, its his most vulnerable moments. He is always talking about her in awe, with this stupid smile on his face, lost in thought, when she crosses his mind.

It's corny, but I lowkey wanted something like that. I want a man thinking about me like that. Don't get me wrong, Itachi would talk to me like that. I knew he loved me but I could somehow never return those feelings and we fucked multiple times. He officially gave up and moved on which I'm glad about. I've picked him to many times at the bar drunk and it would get messy.

I tried to keep standing but the heels I was wearing were starting to hurt. The stinging at the balls of my feet was unbearable. My job requires me to wear heels but no matter what I can't never get use to them. Gosh why can't they fucking kiss already. I make eye contact with Itachi who was his best man. He winked at me to acknowledging he saw me. I laugh.

I look around the room and a lot of our friends were here. My mother was standing next to Sasuke and Itachi's parents. She seemed happy for Sasuke, but she told me she wanted to see me try to catch the bouquet. She wants me to get marry and give her grandkids. Which was annoying, one of the reasons why I moved out. I'm 25 and I am at the point where I just want to live my life and this other half of me wants a boyfriend. I'm very conflicted right now.

"You may kiss the bride." I heard the priest say.

I sigh in relief, "Finally, I'm starving."

Everyone was cheering and clapping for the couple and so was I. I was happy for Sasuke and his new life but I was starving so at the moment they left the church I went straight to my car. Walking out of the elevator I bumped into what I thought was the door but opening my eyes it was someone else. "Sorry."

He nodded. "Its alright." His voice deep as hell. "You okay?"

He stepped into the elevator. "Yeah, thank. Sorry again."

He smiled his eyes hiding behind some pitch black glasses. Damn he was fine as fuck.

Pulling out of the parking garage I pump the gas into the direction of the reception where everyone would be regathering. When arriving I went to the bathroom to change into some dress pants and a tight top to be comfortable in the evening. I was the few first people there but I had stopped by to get some fries to calm my hunger for the meantime. I went to the open bar to get a get Titos, soda water with a splash of cranberry with extra limes. I had three of those while I saw the place fill up with the people coming from the church.

My goal was to get laid tonight. So I made sure my makeup was intact and my breath didn't smell like alcohol. I bumped into old friends I haven't seen since high school and chat about life. Some were doctors and a few lawyers, and several Managers at local businesses in the city. When people asked me where I was working I said I work as a teller at the National Bank in the city, which wasn't true.

"Aya!" I heard my name from behind. I turn around and squint my eyes when I heard that voice. I smirked.

After respectfully dismissing myself from the group of people, I walk over to the bar where the voice called for me. "I see you know me very well." I pick up the drink he had got for me. "Thank you, Hidan."

"Well what kind of a drinking buddy would I be if I didn't greet you with a little booooze." He said lowering his glasses. "So, why you looking so good, I'm trying my best over here to keep my balls relaxed."