PART TWO: SIX

I ran the doorbell at the mansion of the Uchiha's, Sasuke house to be specific. Itachi came to open the door with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"Wow I see you guys started drinking without me." I entered the house taking off my shoes.

He chuckled letting me in. "Actually, you got here on time. I was about to open it before you rang. They in the backyard."

Sasuke and Sakura were throwing a barbecue for the weekend and luckily I got someone to cover my shift today. I placed the bottle of whisky I got on the table of the porch. Sakura came up to greet me, we hugged . "I love how you always come over with a bottle."

"It would be rude of me not to bring one. Plus it is our favorite. This was the bottle that gave you the courage to kiss Sasuke ." I chuckled.

"True," she said her eyes wondering remembering the moment. "That's when he told me, if I were to ever do that again he would strangle me."

"Couple years later, now your married."

"And he strangles me in the bed." She looks over her shoulder to see him on the grill burning the chicken. "Oh no, not the chicken..." she rolled her eyes and runs over to stop him.

I make myself comfortable and set my bag down and went to fetch a snack at the long table of food. These Uchihas knew how to throw party. They understand the people, know exactly what foods to have at a barbecue. My favorite was the sweets. But I saved that for last.

The brownies looked so soft and moist that I found myself reaching for one, but snapped out of it. Protein first, so I looked back over to the hot dogs. Oh god, is that raspberry macarons. No, no, I'll have a burger instea—Oooo, strawberry shortcake.

"Struggling?" I heard a deep voice rumble behind me. I turn on my heel and found myself staring at one of the Uchiha's.

"Sasuke, why do you guys buy all these sweets? I can't never choose between salt or sweet." I said on the edge of crying.

Sasuke chuckled. "Talk to Itachi, him and Sakura went shopping for them. I got all the protein and liquor."

"Hmm, that makes more sense why you guys have a good selection." I reached for a fruit cup and grabbed the whip cream and covered it. Sweet and healthy ;)

"Thanks for coming, even though I knew you wouldn't miss out on free food." He grabbed two hot dogs and started downing one of them. I nodded in appreciation of the invite.

In the corner of my eye I saw Itachi hugging a woman with brown hair. He kissed her on the cheek. "Who's that?" I turned to Sasuke.

"I think that's the girl Itachi invited. He mentioned seeing someone a month ago. I didn't think he was taking her seriously." He said lookin at the woman. "She must mean something to him if he is introducing her to us."

I admired her beauty, simple but elegant, yet mysteriously sexy. Exactly his type. "He must love her if he brought her to meet the family. You know he never ever brought anyone over."

"Well that's because he was obsessed with you. Since you let him hit it. You gave him the card to your innocence." He said dramatically, trying to make fun of me. "Though seriously, he was madly in love with you. I would over hear him talk about you to our cousin Shisui."

"Between you and me, I haven't been with anyone else. I would lie about hooking up with people, but that's because I wanted people to stop asking me. Itachi has been the only one, I'm glad it was him. But he deserved better, so I'm glad things ended. He looks happy." I said lookin at them smile at each other.

"Damn, this whole time I thought you were some hoe. Seriously my brother is the only one you been with?" I nodded to his question. "So what like 8 yeaaaars?"