Part Two: THREE

"Tobi."  I heard Kisame call my name when I walked by. I looked over my shoulder and made my way to him.

"Wassup man."

"You going tonight right?" He puffs his cigar.

"Of course. If you're going I'm going, that means it's a nice spot."

"Trust me. They play the best music and always have these weekend specials when you do private parties."

"I heard so many things about this place. Like the owners plan on opening these beautiful hotels in the east. I know one of the architectures on this project and he gave me a sneak peak of the layout, and oh my god Kisame, I'm telling you the layout is immaculate, slick, bold and fucking expensive." I smirked at him.

"Wow."

"What?" I said confused about his reaction.

"We text throughout this whole time you were away...But I haven't realize the business man you've become today." He smiled. "Had me in awe on how the way you speak. I wouldn't even believe the Obito from the past was you now."

I chuckle. "Why is everyone telling me that?"

"What? You don't see it?"

"No bro. Like I feel the same just ..more matured."

"Yeah exactly you fucking idiot, cause you weren't then. I remember one time I came into your apartment and I saw you cleaning the sauce from the wings you were eating on your hands, on dirty laundry. Also, remember one time I drove your car and I asked about the smell in your car and you said it was vomit from a couple days before in a helmet in the backseat."

"Fuck. I was fucking disgusting. I remember drinking expired milk one time. I got really sick for the next couple of days. I was shitting every hour."

Kisame laughed, "I remember being on the phone with you and you was just gagging every second."

I couldn't help but laugh with him. I did mature a lot now that some people have mentioned it to me. I was a lot more focused and a lot more business minded. To be honest I work hard for it, I was so fucking miserable with my life I just tried to keep my mind off drugs and alcohol. It led me to smoke more cigarettes but at least I was getting my life together. Also, I did want to show Madara I could make something out of myself, that his efforts didn't go to waste.

"I'm kind of excited for tonight though." I said slumping on the couch. "It's been a while I've been to a club."

"For real?" Kisame said.

"Yeah, most of my co workers are old rich and married. They even talk business out of work." I sighed. "It's tiring to be honest. That's why I'm getting drunk tonight."

"Yeah you'll have fun for sure tonight." He said "Plus Hidan got us the biggest private room. He been fucking one of Aya's friends who worked there. So she hooked it up, and usually it's always booked by the weekends."

"Aya? Like the Aya we know, has friends there? That like work there?" I said.

Kisame just shrugged it off. "Uh, Um, they worked at another retail job before or something like that. Anyways, we plan on staying at the hotel across the street that way we don't drive home."

"Yeah, sounds like a plan. I'm going to get ready though now and stop by the bank to take out cash." I said. "Hey, try to convince Itachi to go, I want him to join us."

"I'll try but if he said no to you, he'll say no to me." Kisame replied.

"Just try." I smiled at him. "Please."