SEVENTEEN

"Mm..."

Soft and warm sheets comfort my bare skin, I snuggle into the covers but I feel a small chill run throw my body. I flinch, something didn't feel right.

I had the best sleep I could possibly have but something felt strange.

My eyes bulge open. "I'm naked." I whispered to myself.

And I also realize I'm not in my room. Then suddenly I know where I am.

Very, and I mean VERY slowly I turn my head to see behind me. Just who I expected to see was sound asleep, naked as well with the sheets covering his waist.

Keeping my eyes on him I carefully and gently try to get off the bed. Cause I needed to get the fuck out of here. Once I put my two feet's on the floor I scrambled around to find my clothes and quickly put them on.

The amount of noise I made was unbelievable but that man was knocked out.

That's what good pussy does to you.

Now to show myself out, I rush out of the house doing my best not to wake up anyone. And succeed I did.

Busting my ass towards the house I rushed in and locked the door just Incase Itachi tried to come looking for me. Cause I know he would.

I had a hour to get ready for school, debating to go or not, I rush to the bathroom and jump in the shower. Maybe Itachi wouldn't go today, he was still asleep anyways when I left.

My eyes kept shutting tight when memories of last night kept rushing back. I was finding it really hard to believe my dearest friend, was my first. A small tingle ran through my back just remembering his hands touching my body.

Then I realized that earlier yesterday I was in my room with Obito, his head between my legs. My thighs rub together, I swear  I could still feel his tongue.

Two guys in one day Aya, boy would my mama be very disappointed in me.

Once I arrived to school I felt a little at ease and was just five minutes late. I walked up the stairs to my first class and turning into the hall I saw Sasuke.

He spotted me and waved at me.

"You're late too?" I shouted at him.

"Yeah," He grunted. "Itachi didn't wake me  up like usual. So when I woke up, I rushed out. I had to run here."

I sighed in relief knowing Itachi wasn't going to be here. I don't know what would be my reaction.

We entered class and took our seats. The teacher lectured basically all of class, which I didn't mind since I didn't feel like doing anything. My body was sore and my eyelids felt heavy.

"What time did you leave last night? I didn't see you." Sasuke whispered.

"Uh, um, I kind of stayed the night. Fell asleep on Itachi's bed." I said casually cause I knew he wouldn't think anything of it.

"Oh," He nodded. "Why did he need to talk to you?"

"Just, some stuff. Nothing important." I swallowed nervously, trying my best not to think about it.

"Hm." Sasuke looked disinterest right after.

Thank goodness cause I was starting to sweat from his interrogation.

After school, Sasuke had to speak with a teacher and told me to wait outside. In the meantime I had ten dollars to kill and rushed to the convenient store across the streets.