~THREE~

Inhaling from the cigarette between my fingers, I looked over at Deidara who had ask me to accompany him to a party later. I let out a puff of smoke in his direction which caused him to scrunch his nose in disgust which made me smirk.

"No." I answered.

He coughed waving his hand to get rid of the smoking. "Can you stop smoking for at least a second."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Na, Obito loves his cigs. If Rin didn't exist he would of married his pack of cigarettes looong ago." I turn to face Kisame who sat on the counter that divided the living room and the small kitchen.

I broke into a huge grin noticing his eyelids were heavy and eyes look bloodshot red. "Kisame my boy, are you high?"

He chugged down the bottle in his hand and then wiped the drop of liquor from the corner of his lip. "Mhmmm."

I'm afraid he was drunk as well.

Deidara's phone vibrated on the table and we all turned to see a number on the screen with a bunch of heart emoji's.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Just some chick." He said grabbing his phone and replied back to the text. "So, are you coming to the party with me later?"

"I said no."

"Why not?" Deidara got up while he was still focused on his phone.

"Cause I dont want to."

"Okay then fuck you too. How About you Kisame?"

"Have plans already." Kisame said as he reached for another beer.

"With who?"

"Me bitch."

"Alright fuck you too. You know what, I don't need you guys." He disappeared into the bathroom.

Burning out the cigarette, I reach for another one on my living room table.

Kisame started to play a song on his phone and he started to sing along which caused me to scrunch up my nose from his awful singing. He seem to be feeling himself since he started to dance in the same spot where he sat.

Shaking my head I take my phone out and notice I had couple of messages from A few people. I scroll through most of them but notice one of them which was the most recent text.

Kaori :

Are you home?

4:47 pm

Before I could even reply I had a incoming call from, actually, Kaori herself.

"Hellllo?" I answered.

There could be only one reason why she would be calling me.

"Hey Obito," Her soft voice said. "What are you doing?"

Quickly I snapped my fingers to get Kisame's attention and Deidara who came out just in time. "Nothing why?"

They both look at me confused and quickly I start pushing them towards the door. "Out! Out!" I said covering the speakers of the phone.

"Good! Because I just finished shopping and I decided to come over."

"Yeah? Well that sounds great."