PART TWO: FIVE

ring*ring*ring*ring*ring*ring

decline.

beep*beep*beep*beep*beep

ignored.

Sighs.

"Who's spamming your phone?" Asked Deidara eating his breakfast at the island table.

I tossed my phone to the couch and I follow it with my body slamming the couch. "A big mistake."

"Uh-oh...crazy ex?" he asked.

"Not. Even. Close." I sighed again massaging my temple.

"Then who?"

I rolled my eyes. "Mind your business Deidara."

"I'll pop your tires, Tobi. You know I will." He responded.

I pop my head up at him and I glare. "She's my assistant."

"Aahhhhh~" he smirks. "I understand, you fucked her."

"How you know?" I responded.

"Cause I would've too. She's hot." He said finishing up his oatmeal.

"Trust me you would hate yourself after you find out what kind person she is." I rolled my eyes just at the thought of her.

"Mmmmm, let me guess...she's the clingy type." Deidara said disappointed.

I gave him a funny look. "You're on point with these guesses. You've been spying on me?"

"No, just a good intuition." He said closing his eyes and gesturing his hands as if he was meditating.

I sigh again and glanced at my phone. She was calling me again.

"She's calling againn? That's like her 10th time!" Deidara walked up beside me staring at it with me. "Nah, man she's not attractive no more. My last ex was fucking crazy. Banged on my apartment door because she swore I was cheating. Flipped the whole house over trying to find someone when there was no one there! THEN, she got mad at me because she found no evidence and broke my car windows. So I stole her dog and sold it online to this old man. Then, I called her job told her boss all the shit she said about him and he fired her. THEN, -"

"I heard enough because I have a feeling what you might say next, I just hope she's breathing." I said concerned that I MIGHT have a murderer in my apartment .

"Unfortunately," he sighed lookin off to the distance. "I wouldn't hurt her, but I deff wish karma on that bitch."

"Was it the foreign girl? The one from the Cloud Island?" I said kind of remembering who he was talking about. She was beautiful but completely crazy. "I remembering Kakazu telling me once he went out with you guys and she would get so drunk, that she would start taking off her clothes?"

"Dude, yes. I caught her making out with so many dudes and I always forgave her. I was always loyal to her and she still didn't trust me. It never fucking made sense to me." He said sounding a little sad. Almost made me feel bad.

"What you saw in her?" I asked.

"The sex was magical." He said.

We saw the phone ringing again.

"Just answer her bro. Like what you do to her that she's spamming you?"

"I fired her." I responded.

"Why?!"

She wouldn't leave me alone. I told this woman a million times, this was just sex nothing else. At first it was chill and she was all cool...but then she started throwing hints that she wanted to go out to eat. I did it once, just for the fun of it or maybe cause she just wanted company. I treated her because as her boss I thought she deserved a good dinner. My personal feelings never intertwined with my professional feelings as her boss. My personal feelings was just that she was attractive woman but that was it, I didn't see her as anything else. My professional feelings was that she was a hard worker.