PART TIME: SEVEN

I got ready to go to breakfast with Sakura and Sasuke. After last night, I could use a nice warm breakfast. They always pick the best spots and my favorite part is that I don't got to pay. Having a friend like Sasuke growing up gets you those privileges. Then again, I've always got his back when he didn't know what to gift Sakura.

Knowing the Uchiha's I pick a casual but moderate outfit, with a hint of me in it. So obviously I'm going to add black to it.

Making my way into the city I see the restaurant not so far from my sight. There is a lot of nice clothing shops in this avenue and I immediately feel intrigued on taking a stroll down here later.

The cab drops me off and I enter, my eyes catching the pink headed lady in the far corner near the window. You couldn't miss her, she was wearing a matching pick skin tight dress. I smile and waved at Sakura, until my eyes met with an Uchiha that wasn't her husband.

"Aya, we ordered a bottle of champagne with some orange juice to get started." Sasuke said as he gestured me to sit next to Sakura. "I also asked Tobi to join us, as much as I love you ladies, I need a man to talk to at times. I can't relate with the latest fashion and handbags."

Sakura and I glared at him. "Thats not all we talk about."

Sasuke smirked. "I know, just knew it would piss you ladies off."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled at Obito. "Good morning Tobi, it's nice to see you."

"Thank you Aya, It's nice to see you again after yesterday. How your forehead?" He said picking up the menu.

"Better." I said pushing my hair behind my ear. I looked at the menu, my eyes falling exactly on what I was craving. French toast.

Looking across I notice Obito wearing a dress shirt slightly open from the chest. His blazer resting on the chair he was on. The colored red suited him, along with the pricey watch on his thick wrist. The shirt fitted slightly tight, but loose enough to make him look professional. We met eyes.

"Have you guys decided on anything?" He asked, his eyes not breaking eye contact with me.

I snapped my attention over to Sakura, who nodded. "Yes, yes...I'm getting the egg Benedict along with a strawberry crème waffle ."

My gaze met with Sasuke who was examining Obito and I, but then quickly ignored us. "Im getting the steak omelette with the home made truffle fries."

Obito nodded and looked at him. "I was getting the same." Then he looked at me. "And you Aya?"

"The French toast covered with nuts and creme." I said placing the menu down.

"Sounds mouth watering." Obito said. Sasuke started choking on his water and slamming the table trying his best to breath. Obito started to pat his back as he helped him regain his breathing. Sasuke gestured Obito to stop to let him know that he was okay now.

"Baby are you okay?" She helped wipe around his mouth.

He glared. "After choking half to death, no not really."

"That's too bad." Sakura said sarcastically, smiling playfully at him.

After we order, we talked about last night as we finished the bottle. One bottle typically is an exact pour of four glasses. So I wasn't surprise when I saw Sasuke order one more for when the food came. Uchiha's drink like their lives depended on it.

The topic of our conversation kept changing from work, to Sasuke and Sakura arguing, to us giggling about the old days and about how business was going for the guys. Sakura and I would exchange our own conversations when the guys got way to interested in their own conversations about business analytics.