Claimed 26

Christian as David Licauco

I had a hard time choosing my man because there's a ton of hot guys to choose from i hope you like him.

*warning there might be errors on grammars and stuff*

*Third Persons Pov*

*fastforward*

Prince lop down to his bed,  feeling very tired and happy from the trip they had.

His Grandma knock on his door to see his grandson sleeping well, she smiled and kissed his forehead and grab the laundry from his luggages to put it in the washer.

*Meanwhile

Fastforward

Christmas Eve

Yeasterday grandma, Pierre and me went out picking out items for our meal.

I felt very excited as mom and dad will be arriving at night.

Grandma was very much excited as me since shes been cooking nonstop while i prepare the sweets and pastries.

" Dear, could you go fetch me this, it looks like we ran out " she said wiping her sweat giving me the paper.

" Grandma i think your making to much food " i told her.

" Nothing is too much, it is rare that your parents come home to visit me so i wanna make it perfect!" She retorted.

"Fine" I smiled and turn to grab the keys.

I opened our gates, to see a black Lamborghini.

The door opened revealing Christian with his business attire probably had a business meeting somewhere.

His family is loaded

" Going somewhere?" He asked leaning into the hood of his car.

"Yeah Grandma ask me to fetch things" i told him.

"Get in," he said.

I nodded and slide in the passenger seat.

He started the car and drove to the  mall of asia or moa.

"What brings you to our neighborhood?" I asked, but originally i was going to ask him tonight for the dinner along with my friends.

So far i dont anything against him, what happened between us is in the past, he showed me that he made progress making him better.

Im kinda sad that i couldn't handle him when we were together, i shook my head and i shouldn't be thinking about that.

I heard him chuckle

I glance at him, with a questioning look.

"Look you cute when your spacing out , you nose flare when your thinking about something naughty" he explained.

I felt the blood on my face, ashamed to look at him.

"Shut up, im not thinking about it" i retorted.

He laughs lightly " so defensive ehh" he inserted.

We look at each other and laugh.

*Mall

Once parked i step out of the car, i put my hand over my head to block the suns rays.

Ahhhh!!

I tripped from my foot and landed on my knees, i felt Christian's arms on my shoulder.

He help me up

He growls and glared at the graze on my knees he kneels and wipe the blood off.

I blush i didnt have the voice to stopped him, i jist mentally slapped my head for being clumsy.