Claimed 31

-errors are still present-

Thirdpersons Pov

"The danger has passed and he is stabilized but unfortunately your son will be on monitor for the next few weeks mainly because of his internal injuries to his chest cavity," the doctor told Pierre's mom about her son's condition.

She felt relief at the news that his son is out of danger.

"Thank you doc" she started sobbing and immediately dialed her husband's number telling him the great news.

Meanwhile

Pierre keeps on staring at the ceiling, keeps gazing at the cast on his legs.

He sighs as he vaguely remembers a bit of the accident.

He was driving on his way to Prince's and when he was about to make a turn a truck was also on his way and it was too late for him to do anything.

And all went black, and he woke up in this hospital bed.

He glances at the door seeing his mom smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay mom?" He ask.

"Yes Anak ( child, my child) im just happy, the doctor says you gonna be just fine soon" she smiled sharing the news.

" did Prince come by?" He asked, his mom turned.

"Are you hungry?" she turned changed the subject.

" Do you want apple I bought it the lady said it's fresh, hmmm" she said peeling it.

"Mom, did Prince visit?" I ask her again

She drops the peeler " i dont want him ever close to you" she said coldly.

"Mom its not his fault! It was an accident!" He whines as his mom is being unreasonable.

"No, Pierre well be leaving the country sooner after your dad comeback!, so drop it" she said placing the apple slices on his table.

************

Two days have passed I wasn't able to visit Pierre because his mom wouldn't let me in, and even if I wanted to pay him a visit I will not be able to enter his room.

It's not fair

He's in there lying in bed because of me!

He thought as he feels a sinking feeling about to swallow him whole, his look disheveled as he glance at his reflection.

I just want to disappear- he thought as he lets his tears flow from his eyes.

downstairs his parents were worried about their child's health he has been in his room for a while now and refuses to eat.

*knock knock

They stood up as they heard knocking on the front door, Prince's mom opened and the door to be surprised by Christian's presence.

"Um, hi auntie im here to visit Prince is he feeling better now?" He said politely.

She smiled sadly " apparently not, please help him he is having a hard time, it would be great if you give him strength," she said.

Christian smiled " don't worry I will do my best to make him feel better" he reassures her, he will show Prince how he cares and loved him.

Like an injured puppy he will nurture it back to health, and make it his own.

Psychology never lies, peoples trust is easily taken when their at their lowest point when a light is shine upon them they will blindly follow that light.

Christian knows Prince better than anyone, he is one of a kind.

He tries to be good and kind but his ideals are hypocrisy itself and won't work in this world we live in.

He still believes that the world is a great place when in reality the world a shitty place to be born especially to those who have no power.

That peaks his desires for Prince his determination to be good in nature and that's rare.

Ahh, he cant wait to get his hand on him, just a little more time.

He grins licking his lips

He climb upstairs going straight to Prince's room.

He saw the teen on the floor holding his knees to his chest.

He kneeled and hug him right away, the teen sobs harder as he tries to push Christian away.

"I hurt people!!! who gets too close to me, im a curse to anyone!!!" He wailed crying on Christian.

Christian pulled the teen away from him " look at me, Prince!" He said softly.

"Noo!! Please just leave me alone I am a curse I might hurt you!!?" He sobbed trying to pull away from Christian's hold.

Christian " I said look at me!!!" He commanded immediately making Prince quiet as he quietly sobs as his body shaking.

He looks up at Christian's eyes, seeing a lot of emotion.

" you are not a curse, please don't blame yourself for other people's misfortunes, I don't mind being in danger as long as im with you," he said to him brushing the tears off his eyes, holding his other hand with his.

"Because I promised not to leave your side forever" he smiled.

Prince felt his heart about to burst as he stares at the man he knows, the man he loved and trust within life.

Their faces inching closer gradually making their eyes close and seal it with a kiss.

Prince eyes open and stop himself,

"No this is not right, I I am s sor" he was cut off with Christian's lips.

Christian is slowly losing his control as his carnal desires slowly consume him.

Prince stopped struggling and gave in to the intoxicating kiss...

Slowly laying him down on the floor.

"I love you " Christian whispered between the kiss.

Meanwhile...

"Damn Prince is not answering" Kath pouts as she turns the counter to order.

"Kath please I think Prince needs space he has been through a lot lately " Josh reminded her for the 10th time.

"But !!!! Im worried!!!!" She whined stomping her feet.

" Im sure Prince is fine his parent and grandma are with him and will make Prince better, I know it" Josh explained.

" y yeah y your right im o overreacting hehe," she said scratching her head smiling.

As his friends, we should be on his back but I think he needs some time alone, for now, Pierre's mom was so harsh on him.

I feel so sorry for Prince,

They finished ordering food and hop onto their car, Josh's brows furrow noticing they made the wrong turn.

"W wait! that's not the way to"

"We're going to check on Prince!, I can't let my bestie be sad!" She said I smiled seeing her ambition.

" yeah well definitely make him better" he replied.

*************
Hi everyone we just hit 1k followers and this story has 68k reads and 2k voted thank you for sticking around and know I am thankful to you all for the comments and votes it makes me happy that you are happy with this story, I couldn't do this without you, everyone💓. I hope you like this chapter sorry for the slow updates and errors are still in effect, stay safe, and hope you have a nice day 💓

Comments and votes are highly appreciate 💓💓