Claimed 23

This is gonna be out last week in school since, our Christmas vacation in starts on nextweek and ends on January.

I just finished last of my test in this sem.

A hand pulled me into a tight hug, it was Kath, Josh Julie and Christian were trailing behind.

"So whats our plan nextweek?" Kath ask.

I scratch the back of my head, Kath glared at me.

"Dont tell me you didnt plan?" She glared.

I laugh awkwardly

" i i w was b busy" i blurred out i was hanging out with Pierre and im thinking we're getting closer again he would smile at me often that makes me so happy.

"We could go to a beach resort, we have a distant relative in Palawan we could go there for the whole week" Christian offered, Kath's eyes twinkle in delight hearing it.

"Yes, so it is settled were going to Palawan next week" she said.

"I i was p pl' i was cut off by Kath's fingers in my lips.

" Prince we are going to Palawan okay" she whispered coldly i felt shivers from her voice.

Shes scary!

In the end i couldn't disagree

"See you guys im gonna get us ticket alright, so pay me back there" Kath said.

We all nodded.

"Meeting adjourned!" She said.

I turned i have to tell Pierre about this plan, i will use this opportunity to make up to him.

I thought to myself, continuing to the parking lot.

i huff, lowering my head to the steering wheel i just wished that everything should be back to normal.

i act like im fine but deep inside im breaking slowly, wht can i do to make my life free from this drama.

its like im in a telenovela and i got the leading role that might possibly die with the stuggles she has experience.

*home*

i sat down the chair, Grandma placed the food in the table and say a little prayer.

"Granny ?"

"where and when kiddo" she said

my eyes widen " um Kate decided were going to spend our christmas break on palawan and well be back before christmas eve" i told her.

"is pierre coming?" she ask.

"yeah hell be there " i smiled.

"alright just because i trust pierre, not that i trust those two rascals who likes to party" she said extressing on those two Kate and Ryan.

"grandma their my friends their nice even their those rascals!" i retorted.

"alright bring me something when you are going back" she said putting her dish on the counter.

"im going to sleep, go wash the dishes please" she said and turn to walk upstairs.

"kay" i hollered.

*fast forward*

were at the airport and the luggages are on our hands were going to palawan!

Christian was punctual who arrived 30minutes early, im a bit surprised his early.

and guest who was late