Claimed 22

*Authors Pov*

"I need you to follow them closely, don't disappoint me," the man ended the call forwarding a picture of the people.

-Ohh little brother, you should just stick to our plan, now im your gonna make my hands dirty- he thought to himself stepping on the aircraft.

He sat comfortably and opened the picture of the teen smiling " you do quite have a good taste caging the suka brother, but I think you should just stick to the plan and ill keep your little bird for myself I don't mind sharing" he chuckled to himself.

Exciting!

*Prince pov*

I wrapped the blueberry cupcakes that Grandma whipped up in the morning.

I will give it to Pierre and my friends, I put an extra for Christian if he pass by.

I kissed grandma's cheeks and step outside and drove off the school, I stop as the red light is one glancing at the window seeing a couple arguing over something, I chuckle remembering mom and dad would always argue over anything they could get their hands on, one time was when they were on the couch I just arrived from school I see them fighting over whos more handsome the main character or my dad. of course, my mom chose the telenovela's leading man.

dad huffed and crossed his arms while mom was blushing how the main character was being carried somewhere by the handsome fellow, I just shook my head at their childishness antics, the green light was on I step on the accelerator and continue driving, maybe during our Christmas break ill visit them on the holidays since our Christmas break is coming so I might as well give them a visit.

I park my car and step out the current issue kinda has died down but my reputation in school has changed drastically I am just thankful that the news didn't get out of hand or else my grandma will be searching for blood that I would not want, I don't want to add to her problems.

selfish as it sounds but I don't like it when I'm being shown pity, I just wanna show people that I could fight my own battles, I don't wanna rely on anyone to fight it.

I clutch the container on my arms tighter and lowered my head avoiding anyone trying to navigate the bodies of students.

*meanwhile

Julien entered the engineering building, he met Pierre who is disheveled his clothes are a mess, she glared at the man.

she placed the coffee and donut on his table

Pierre glance upwards to Julien, he smiled a little

he mouthed a small thankyou

Julien smiled back even if he looked like a mess his handsome features still present, just a little push you'll be mine at last.

Julien has been on Pierre side since they broke up, she is slightly irritated by Pierre's behavior the good gentlemen is slowly changing into this drunkard playboy. but that doesn't matter, all that matters is she's getting this chance to step closer to him, it was Christian's idea to blackmail him to make them separate.

Pierre was devasted and furious when Christian confronted him, I didn't realize how dangerous my accomplice is.

I didn't get to hear the details because that man has a lot of secrets and that makes me scared to get on his bad side he has the resources to make anyone bend into his will.

if I want this to work I gotta play by his rules, the door opens and the blond was surprised to see us.

Julien glance at the blond boy is holding.

Pierre stands up kissing the blond,

the teen shyly glances at Pierre's eyes he is smiling so handsome he though.

" um I brought you cupcakes hehe grandma made them I pick them up for you," he said softly.

Pierre laughs and pat Prince's head, he felt more extremely guilty for putting him in this position. he is not an object to play with and can be owned.

he internally wants to tell Prince everything, but im really in a tight situation because of him.

im sorry prince

*meanwhile

Julien is fuming with anger I thought they broke it off, she grabs the food that he was supposed to enjoy and left them.

she went to the bathroom and throws the coffee and donut on the bin,

ahhhhh!!!

she kicked the door, walking back and forth frustrated with the situation. Christian, I don't know what you're playing at but im gonna make my move whether you like it or not.

she dialed his number

"what is it ?" Christian groans.

she sarcastically laugh " you bastard!! I thought you put an end to them!!" she snapped, she glares at the mirror fixing her lips.

she grips her hand tighter hearing him laugh " im exploring many opportunities to make Prince mine again, you'll just have to wait " he said nonchalantly.

"What!, we have a deal asshole!" she growls "if you don't do something I will!" she growls.

" We have, don't make rash decisions bitch, or you'll regret it" Christian Threatened ending the call.

"im tired of waiting I will get the job done!" she said to herself.

turning her heel out of the door.

*Prince pov

I left the cupcakes with Pierre since he told me he was busy, he doesn't have classes this afternoon.

I sigh can I just wish to reset my life

everything seems to make my life a living misery, im trying to get up every day to find something to get up.

I sip my coffee longing at the loneliness im feeling.

"Is this seat taken?" a man in his mid 20 asks me.

I smiled " n no I its f free" I replied.

I glance at the tables their full

I sat comfortably in front of him, I stare at him while he fixes his things.

I glance at him he has black hair, grey eyes pointed nose, his body is well toned and I cant see stubbles on his face he must have shaved. he is really attractive.

"take a picture it'll last longer" I blushed turning away.

"u um I I was curious whats your job" I blurred out.

he laughs heartily

"I just arrived a day ago from the states, I got some business somewhere here" he replied.

"Ohh cool" I chirp sipping my coffee.

I look at my clock, its almost 5 pm I gotta get some groceries that Granda asked for.

" Going so soon?" he asks

I smiled " yeah I have some errands to run to" I replied

"see you again I hope," he said

I nodded and run off to the parking lot.

...................................

I hope you like this chapter, I had a little problem with the plot im trying to make it less cliche since we're nearing the end I wanna make it good for you.

stay safe and have a nice day, slow updates from now on sorry we have upcoming exams these weeks.

votes and comments are highly appreciated.