Claimed 35

"Author's Pov"

Julie's grinning ear to ear as she has the gun pointed at Christian.

-serves you right you bastard, that will be a lesson to anyone who might betray me!!- she thoughts.

" Julie take the phone and let's go!!" Josh whisper yell as he wipes the sweat  from his forehead

Kath nodded in agreement to Josh,

"N no! We still have a confession to barf out of him!" She barks at them.

Kath and Josh look at each other as they silently hope for the worst not to happen.

Her heart beating loudly in her chest as excitement rush into her veins, at this point she feels ecstatic knowing she has the upper arm.

On the other hand, Christian keep calm and glowered at the bitch in front of him.

" Come on!!!! Confess you bastard!!!!" Julie shouted as she points the gun at him.

Yes! Hurry! speak you bastard! because once im done with you I will put you where you belong! In jail!!!- she thoughts

"Come on!!!!" She growls in frustration as Christian remains stoic glowering at her pathetic state.

Julie fumes and cocks the gun as she points the gun at his chest.

"G guys?" On cue, Prince walks into the mess, and Christian returns grinning at her.

Julie returns her gaze on Christian as he manages to get his hand on the trigger.

*Bang!!

Julie stares in shock as Christian feel down with blood coming out of him.

"Noooo!!!!!!!" Prince screamed in horror.

As the horrendous scene unfolds before his eyes.

Christian is on his knees, cupping his wound, glancing over prince worriedly.

Prince Pov

Rushing over, to Christian's side as the pool of blood gushes out of his side.

I weep as I apply pressure to the wound, I was sobbing hard and I look up to my friends being quiet and doing nothing staring at us.

" what are you standing there!!,  please call for help!!" I yelled as I try my best not to tremble while applying pressure to his wound.

" g get a away f from h here!" Christian murmured looking at me.

I vigorously shook my head in disagreement

"N no!! I will n never l leave you! " I cried out.

I cried out in pain as Julie grabs a handful of my hair.

" Can you not think! Prince!!! Christian plan was to get you back with him!!! And all the disaster that happened with you and Pierre was his doing" Julie explained, as she tried to pull me off, Christian.

I don't believe a word she says

He changed!

And I know it

He always knows what's best for me...

"Nooo! You're lying" I yelled.

" Prince! please believe me! he is also behind with Pierre's accident!!!" She cried out.

" N no p please s stop this already... I im d done... I don't want anyone I love to be hurt..." I sobbed.

" if you don't believe me then" she let go of my hair and stand back.

"Then die with that asshole!" She snapped, josh and Kath were alarmed.

" Julie stopp!!! That's not part of the plan!!!!" They both screamed.

" Shut up!! This is for Pierre! " she growled.

" Too bad we could have been friends Prince but you are too stupid to function" she murmured aiming for my head.

My pulse beat faster as I stood my ground.

P please s someone h help!!!

I close my eyes and accept my fate.

"Police!!!!! Put your hands up!!!"  I opened my eyes and saw a lot of police arrive and took down Julie and my other friends.

Julie continued to struggle screaming

"N no I im not the bad guy here, he is!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!" She screamed as she is taken.

I felt Christian's hand intertwined with mine.

************

Short ill try to make the next chapter more appealing.

Thank you all for sticking and reading my story I appreciate it and I love you all.

I hope you liked this chapter, and sorry for the grammatical errors and mistakes

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 💓