Chapter 19

A week has passed and I feel lighter, I just felt bland at the moment my brain is still processing Pierre.

I just wanted to talk to him and explain my side of the story, but I feel I don't deserve him.

I step out of the car, there are a lot of people gathering in the bulletin area, I saw Kath and Josh rushing my way.

"W whats g going on?" I ask them they looked scared.

"N no d don't c come over there," Kath said and pulling my arm away from the building.

Someone notice me and other people were staring at me like pointing a magnifying glass over my head.

I felt my heartbeat hasten, I was curious. I walk towards the bulletin area ignoring my friend's cries to stop me.

I saw a big picture of me naked under a man there were multiple shots, sprayed on the bulletin.

*such a whore*

*that's why Pierre dump him he is a slut*

I just wished the ground would eat me up never to be seen, again I slump down the floor.

Why does this keep happening to me?

I glance around the people eyes are full of hate and judgment, glaring at me I pulled my head down.

I stood up and dashed out of the crowd, I just wanna be alone.

My tears raining down my cheeks, I run until my feet hurt. I gulp as much as air I can and slump on the ground.

Im tired

I was surprise I am pulled into a hug, I sobbed and clutch on the body tighter never gonna let it go.

"It's okay, in here now and im never gonna let you go," the voice said.

I nodded and closed my eyes soaking in his soothing voice.

*Authors Pov*

Josh and Kath are worried about the blond after searching all over the school, they manage to remove all of the tarpaulin around the school.

They grit their teeth at whoever done this is horrendous Prince doesn't deserve a beating.

They worried and frantic searching for the blond teen, who dashed off earlier.

"Kath? I think kailangan na natin I inform si, Lola? (i think we should let grandma know?" Josh mumbled.

She glared at Josh's idea

"We cannot let Lola know, you know Prince will be upset if his grandma gets a sniff of trouble he's worried about her health knowing Lola has a heart condition" Kath explained.

"Guys, nasaan si Prince (guys, where is prince)" they both glare at the man before them.

Pierre is sweating and looking worried, tagging behind him is Julie.

Kath glared and started throwing punches at Pierre " kasalanan mo to! Sana pinakinggan mo Prince, si Prince ang biktima dito! (This is your fault, you should have listened to Princd, he is the victim here)" Kath snarled throwing punches.

Josh got a hold of Kath off Pierre.

"Sorry pero hinahanap din namin si Prince, kanina pang nawawala sya" Josh said calmly, he can't help but be disappointed at Pierre.

Julie bit her lip, she felt happy seeing that their plan is working, she knows he's with him right now.

I know this is not enough, it's just starting.

*Flashback

" We manage to separate them but that's not enough, we must clip my angel's wings break him until he couldn't stand up, that's what will do" Christian proposed smiling.

"You're crazy, but I like that plan haha" Julie chimed.

*End of flashback

The blond beauty lays unconscious, layered with silk under him, Christian got a full view of his baby. He has gained a little weight but that didn't make him fat it made him more livelier than the past few months lean like a porcelain doll.

He struggles to stop himself to ravish the unconscious teen, he keeps reminding himself to be patient more a little more.

He continue to observe his baby with a painful hard shaft under his pants, he couldn't help himself and turn to the showers.

*Prince's Pov

"You are a slut, I hate you prince" Pierre spat.

I continue pulling his arms to stop, him he pushed me back, I could see my friends showing disgust at me.

"P Pierre please I didn't do it !" I pleaded trying to stand up.

"Its useless Prince, Pierre is mine!" Julie mocked.

They turn and.

*End of dream*

I sit upright trying to chase them.

I look at my surroundings, im in someone's room I don't know who's but it looks expensive.

"Ohh your awake, I hope your alright" I felt my hairs stood up, I know whose voice it is.

I turn

Christian

He seems to notice my surprise, he slowly walk towards my direction.

I scooted further away from him until I hit the headboard.

A small smile has crept into his lips, "I miss you so much Prince, I couldn't help myself to run after you" he murmured looking straight at my eyes.

I could see a lot of emotion and regrets and longing is there.

"Why did you bring me here, I want to go home," I told him.

"Alright, let me drive you back I wanna make sure you come home" he offered.

I am stunned, the old Christian will not listen to a word from me. I slip from the blanket.

I gasp I just notice that I am not wearing my uniform, im wearing his clothes.

"Don't worry Prince I just changed you into more comfortable clothes since your uniform got dirty, ill return it tomorrow if it's alright" he explained.

" you shouldn't have bothered" I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

We got down from his apartment to the garage, I wasn't even surprised that his car is more expensive than Lola's house.

I told him my address, it was a quiet trip, I took small glances of him from my peripheral vision.

He seemed more handsome and his body his more firm than the last time.

I lowered my head, how am I suppose to go to school without a bag on my head.

"Prince were here" he announced.

I got off the car, and turn to the gate. I can offer him dinner right as a thank you. I thought.

He still is leaning on his car.

" um, do you want to eat with us" I offered, leaning on the gate?

He stood and walk towards, me I am engulfed in his warmth.

"I would love that, but I have business to attend to maybe next time" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I watch as the car disappears, I carry my sad sack of a body inside the house. I already told grandma I ate which is a lie.

I think im still in shock, that I didn't push Christian. I don't know what nightmare will I face tomorrow.

Im already in hell might as well face it head-on.

*****************
I hope you enjoy this chapter, stay safe and have a nice day💓.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 💓