Claimed 12

After school, Pierre and I went out for dinner and played at the arcade for awhile plus he got me a cute melon slice plushie.

-say ahh-

I can see Christian smiling in front wearing his casual attire, with him feeding me.

I shook my head and pulled myself out of that thought.

I need to forget about him and remember his bad guy.

You fell for the wrong guy.

Pierre is good for you!

I hold Pierre's hands, we got some glances thrown at us. Some are good and some disgust I guess there's still homophobia.

I ignore the stares as long as I make Pierre satisfied and happy im happy.

We wait in line for a jeepney

He didn't bring his motor because it was at the repair shop probably adding or changing oils.

I don't like to ride a motorcycle im always thinking I would fall off it.

We got to our seat and I lean into Pierre he smiles warmly and puts his arms around me making me comfortable.

The ride was pleasant since I got asleep during the ride.

Boy im beat.

We arrived at our gate, I stoop haft lidded to Pierre, " see you tomorrow babe " he said.

" bye " I hugged and he put his lips on mine, he moved his tongue slowly I can feel the passion and love from his kiss it is not aggressive it just smooth and you could feel the love from it.

He broke the kiss and smiles at me.

" bye-bye Pierre see you tomorrow" I waved goodbye to him.

entering our house, grandma Jen is on the table I got closer to because curiosity was eating me inside looking at grandma with a box on her lap, I took her hand a make mano po ( mano is grabbing the elders/people older than you is a sign of respect). 

"oh my boy, guess what I got " she marveled.

my eyes widen at the image on her hand, I quickly grab it. 

it is an old photo of Christian and me when we started dating, it was full of happy memories that made me love him so much that I can turn a blind eye to tolerate his worst behavior and not taking care of myself because of him.

"What's wrong honey?" Grandma asks worriedly.

I look at grandma and brush my ghostly expression with a smile hiding my surprise.

" ooh i its n nothing g grandma, where did you get it?"

She giggled  "I got it from a friend of yours he says, and I invited the handsome fellow but he had plans, but he told me that you will meet soon," she said smiling.

Should I tell Grandma the truth?

" im off to bed Grandma," I said leaving with the box in my arms.

Turning the lights on, I saw my favorite plushie when I was a kid, I used to bring it everywhere I go.

I tucked everything else under my bed and put the plushie beside me.

I miss you, mom and dad- I whispered.

Closing my eyes and say a little prayer.

*Morning

I woke up bright and early and headed straight to the bakery and bought bread, when I was back home I prepared last nights rice to be fried rice.

Sunnyside up, fried eggs, dried fish, bread.

I smile to myself, everything is set.

"Grandma wake up! breakfast is ready," I said knocking on her door.

" lm up! Im up!" She yelled.

I left her and proceed to brush my teeth and take a bath, I focused the electric fan on my face. The chilly wind just the winds of Christmas, because of the aircon being on.

My bills are high because of these actions of mine, can't help it.

After applying some cream and sunblock im ready to go.

I heard laughter downstairs.

I saw Grandma and Pierre at the table having a good chat.

I lean to kiss his cheeks

"Morning babe!" I chirped.

I stop him from replying with food on his mouth.

Child!

I put food on my plate and started eating.

We rode on his motorcycle its a N-Max I dunno the brand but it's kinda cool-looking bike.

Arriving at school everyone was livelier than normal, Pierre and I glance at each other.

" somethings odd, I think" he murmured.

" Maybe there's a celebrity," I said blankly.

" see you later, love," I said and peck him on the lips.

He chuckled and ruffle my hair, we parted ways I turn on my buds and play Blackpink's new song Love Sick Girls.

I felt my throat is dry, I decided to canteen since my class is still 30mind away.

I brought myself an ice tea, I sat down and brought out my sketch pad.

I put my phone on the table and scroll onto my photos, I decided on sketching Pierre it was a stolen photo when we had fishball the other day oh it was so good.

And Kwek Kwek is delicious especially dipping it on spicy sauce or spicy vinegar either way it was scrumptious.

His smile is contagious I find myself smiling at the vague sketch.

I momentarily pause my music hearing two girls behind me gossip.

" Narinig mo ba yung bagong transfer student, and gwapo ( did you hear about the new transfer, he is so handsome)" girl 1 blushed

" oo nga!  mag papa rebond ako mamaya para maganda ako pag nagkita kami ( yes, im going to rebond my hair so that I would be beautiful when we meet)" girl 2 said painting her nails.

I plug back my buds, which end my curiosity about the hype.

A new transfer in the middle of the semester that's kinda uncalled for.

I heard the bell rang for my first period, Operation Management.

I drag my sluggish form to the class, I don't like this subject we were just a reporting type class I don't learn much from this.

*******************

I hope you enjoy this chapter, stay safe, and have a nice day💓💓

Votes and comments are hightly appreciated.💓