Chapter 20

*warning little smut scene ahead*

I woke up, dragging my body to the showers.

Oh right my face in school is already named as whore of the sem.

I gave up blaming whoever did it, one word i got living here is to "ipasa diyos nalang" it means letting god decide.

I dont know what face ill be wearing to endure the inevitable burning stares of students, while scrolling online i saw my pictures had already gone viral.

I sat down at the table, I smile seeing Grandma jamming to ^Rockin around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee^.

I remember it already the 2nd week of December. Taking a bite of last nights lumpia my face puckers because of the vinegar.

I notice there were three plate.

" come and sit, darling" i turn to see Christian coming out of the bathroom.

He is wearing a uniform similar to mine, but he has a tie that mean he is in the Business course

" of course po Lola" he replied sitting down next to me.

What in the world is Christian doing here!

" darling eat up you two are gonna be late for school" Grandma said, ushering me to eat.

I pour myself a cup of coffee, then put a lot of rice and an omelet and pour spicy soy sauce on a saucer.

I did my little prayer then dig in, i glance at Christian he is staring.

"W what?" I ask him.

He smiles and shook his head " didnt know you like rice haha" he beamed sipping his coffee.

" i got it from coming here, rice is a stable food and is paired with anything" i told him, he nodded.

I finished eating and kissed Grandma goodbye. I left the keys of the car since Christian insisted on driving me  to school.

" what are you doing in my house?, what is it tht you want?" I ask him calmly.

" Honestly, i did some reflecting and i know that i did horrible things to you that you didnt deserve, i am not going to ask for your forgiveness but im gonna show you ive change for the better for you" he confessed, i stare at him seeing that there is no hint of lie in his face.

But i still have doubts about it, for now im gonna let it slide.

"Pull over" i told him he seem confused.

"Why?" He ask ask he pulled over were a block from the school.

"There is this issue about me, i dont want you to be seen with me it might not end well for you hanging out with me" i explained, stepping out of his car.

He grab my hand and pulled me inside, " i dont care, like what i said ive changed for you so let me protect you" he said.

I smiled weakly and loosen his arm off me " its okay Christian, just explore a bit maybe youll find someone better than me " i chuckled.

" see you at school" i said closing the door.

*Christian's pov*

*flashback*

Ive been awake the whole night, ive quiet made a mess in the shower thinking about my Prince.

Ohh his lean frame, his pink pouty lips are a devine.

I grip my hardened shaft, playing with the slit on-top imagining those pouty lips of him, sucking licking my hardened shaft.

Staring at me with those baby blue eyes of him, it is like staring at a never ending stormy seas that im not afraid to swim.

I cleaned up my mess, and felt the urge to see him again.

I showered and got into my car.

"Wait for me my Prince" i whispered driving of to their house.

Arriving at their house.

I look at my clock it was still early 6:25am. I glance at my rear view mirror i saw his Grandma in the distance carrying some grocery.

I think she was at the wet market, i step out of my car and wait for her to get closer.

She notice me and smiled.

" i remember you, your that young fellow that gave Prince's stuff" she said smiling.

" yeah, let me help you with that" i offered, luckily she agreed.

" what brings you here early " she ask opening the gate.

"Im a new transfer student at their school i thought it might be fun if we go to class together but im afraid i think i might have been to excited that i came here to early" i laugh awkwardly.

She laugh " nonsense! come in im preparing breakfast" she said.

We arrived inside the house is small compared to where i am living but i can see that it is a comfortable house to live in.

" Prince is upstairs, i will wake him up for you " she said.

I stopped her " no thats fine, i can wake him up for you hehe " i told her.

"Alright alright, but prince is a heavy sleeper you cant wake him up by just shouting you have to smack the sleep off him haha" she beamed.

I climbed upstairs i felt giddy, to see my Prince. I opened the door it was a tad dark.

But i can see him all in his glory hogging the bed to himself.

He is wearing a black boxer brief, then a loose top, i lean to get a closer look of my unconscious baby. I felt my pants get tighten seeing his pouty lips slightly ajar.

I glance at the door its locked, i loosen my pants and my shaft spring alive pulsating under prince.

I crouched down to his level and i pump my hardened shaft, biting my lips to not escape the groan. That inviting lips brought my shaft closer to his lips.

I notice he is starting to wake up, i fixed my pants up and left the room.

Damn i got into the bathroom and ejaculated the my mind keeps picturing that lips.

"Yeah take my milk baby" i growled as my essence sprayed on the bowl.

*End of flashback*

Prince smiled weakly and loosen Christian's arm off him " its okay Christian, just explore a bit maybe youll find someone better than me " he chuckled.

Christian stopped himself from yelling, he grip the steering wheel. Keeping his poker face inside he is furious.

-You perfect Prince! For me i got eyes only for you, i will do anything to get you back to my side- he said to himself

" see you at school" i said closing the door.

Christian watch as his baby walk ahead, and he punch the dashboard.

"Damnit!" He hissed.

Just a little more, i will make sure your will be running back to me.

*Prince Pov*

I arrived at school, and everyone has eyes on me.

I just lowered my head avoiding their eyes.

I sigh left my lips sitting down.

This is gonna be a long day- i said to myself.

---------------_----------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter, stay safe and have a nice day.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.