Claimed 10

*After 5 months*

The last few month was the best thing that happened to me, i experience things without holding back. Attending parties and having friends well i have few friends that are the best.

" Prince !" I glance at grandma.

" what?" I asked.

" ive calling your name for the passed 3minute love, are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

I chuckled at grandma " um sorry, i just had something on my head" i responded.

She nodded and i unload the cart from the car, we are grocery shopping by the way.

Well, grandma, her name is Jenny Harrison, shes 74 years old, she's very sweet and supportive and kinda scary when mad.

I remember on my 2nd week here, i wouldn't eat the gulay(vegetable) , she took my gadgets for a whole week because of that.

And that's how I started to eat vegetables, but deep inside I wanted a Cesar salad or vegetable salad. For a while, i started to like Filipino cuisine and I can't live without rice on my plate.

RICE !!!!! IS REAL!!!

" Grandma, can I buy me some cereal? Mines already almost empty" I asked.

She shooked her head " Prince, you should get used to pandesal bread like I do, Cereals are twice expensive " she scolds" just one, and heres the list of other things to buy" she said.

I smiled sweetly and skid away cheerfully.

I bought the coco crunch its really delicious, okay im gonna tell you, i sometimes bring it to school to eat it as snack and grandma is scolding for not getting used to pandesal ehh i don't like it that much but the crinkles is scrumptious they remind me of  macaroons.

I got all the things grandma asked me, my phone rang and when i turn someone covered my eyes.

" guess who" he whispered.

Grinning i tickle his sides, and he let go of my eyes.

I laugh seeing him pout

" Pierre Delo Santos you never learn, im the master guesser" i snapped playfully.

" well its worth a try, so what cha doing here and whom are you with Baby ?" He asked.

" um grandma we are doing some grocery" i answered him.

I rest my arms on the cart and we stroll back to where grandma is, we spot her crossing her arms.

" Hi lola !" Pierre greeted grandma.

"Ohh my boy, did you make him yes yet?" Grandma poke Pierre's sides, causing him to blush.

Grandma has shipped us when I told her Pierre was cute, boy she was fanboying  over us.

Grandma gave me the keys, as Pierre help grandma with the groceries.

Since Pierre lives near grandma has already decided to take the boy with us.

We arrived at the house i pick up one bag and Pierre got the other while grandma opened the door for us.

We were surprised to see a bouquet of flower on the table.

"Grandma who's flowers was it from?" I ask grandma placing the bag on the side.

I opened the card and i felt my face flushed, turning i see Pierre laughing awkwardly.

Scratching his head he walk toward me, placing my hand on his.

" Prince, um from the first day we met you took something from me already, my heart and from there on you always filled the void that i had been longing for someone, your kind, loud, kinda smart, mischievous" i cut him off.

" hahah i dont know if im gonna be flattered or plain irritated" i joked.

He laugh and look into my eyes

"Prince wil you-

" kiss!!!!!" We turn to grandma who was grinning ear to ear.

"Grandma!!!!" I shouted.

" will you be my boyfriend?" He continued.

I stayed quiet, he chuckled " Prince, its okay you don't have to give me an answer right now, but it would be the hapoiest man if you u say yes" he said, caressing my hands with his warm smile that shows his dimples.

I know its been a while since you know Christian im not gonna lie i still love the man and part of me is still wanting him to comeback , and ive been genuinely happy here without restrains and Pierre has been a dream boat for me, im not really sure what will happen in the future.

But im gonna give myself a chance in love.

" yes" i replied.

He howled and grandma run to him and they high five each other.

"I swear ill never hurt you and i will love you forever" he promised.

I chuckled how childish of them acting like elementary students.

*Few hours later

Pierre stayed for dinner and were here sitting on the side of the road holding each others hand watching everybody walking.

My ears pick up balut!

" Misterrr " i shouted waved at the balut vendor.

" ikaw sa hilig mo ng balut and penoy you might get UTI from that pinakurat na suka " Pierre scolded.

Balut is duck eggs that are still forming to be ducks you could look it up its sounds and looks gross but it taste good.

I rolled my eye of his mother instincts kicking in

" ohh seyow na yong egg pogu" i tried my best speaking tagalog it came it out kind well except from the accent.

Egg pugo is really called itlog pogu its boiled quail eggs that sold 6 pieces in plastic.

Hey dont judge me

Its really hard and im trying.

Leaning on his shoulder i eyed the pogu, licking my lips i wanted it, i caught him laughing hard.

" ive been talking to you and you've been staring at the pogu, if your not that cute i would have been mad at you my Prince "

Hearing that endearment i remember, his warning.

~i own you prince, if you date anyone except me, its their blood on your hand for being a naughty boy~ his husky voice lingers on head.

"Prince!" I glance at Pierre looking worried.

" im really sorry i think im just tired" i apologies at Pierre.

We stood up brushing the dusk off us

" its okay babe, ill pick you up tomorrow, starting tommorow i will be the one picking you up" he said .

I nodded

He lifts my chin and gently put his lips on mine.

" see you tommorow " he whispered hugging me.

I giggled waving at him.

I felt someones eyes on me i turn to see seeing a man i cant see clearly but he was there i brush my eyes thinking it was just my imagination.

Looking again it was gone.

I quietly close the door, i felt someone breathe on my neck.

" how was it?" Grandma's ask nosy

" grandma you shouldn't sneak on someone like that! I could have hit you!" I said to her, she just laughs.

" id like to see you try haha" said going to her room.

I shake my head, feeling exhausted i dragged my ass upstairs.

I let myself fall to bed and sleep.

******************

Votes and comments are highly appreciated stay safe and have a nice day💓💓