Claimed 32

Prince's Pov

I opened my eyes and chuckling as Christian is snoring is loud he usually snores when his tired, I lowered my gaze seeing his arms are all over my body.

I made a mistake, again

I sigh in defeat putting my hand on my face.

I know i don't have the confidence and trust to give to myself like i give it to others freely, i find it easier to lean on people for support.

I do realize how bad the world really is but i just wanted to believe it can be good, turning to Christian caressing his cheeks he is really the man i fell in love with that saw what i dont see in myself.

I try to be nice to not get irrelevant i dont fight back because i dont have the courage to face things on my own i have grown to the support i always get from people.

Especially from him.

Still months of being away from him, i still adapt the things i want to receive from him from other people.

I hate myself for not trying enough to forget and change.

I didnt realise, i was sobbing this is too much, ive used people for my own self-preservation i was too selfish.

Maybe i shouldn't have just run away from Christian maybe it didn't turn too complicated like this.

I felt two pair of arms behind my back pulling me into a hug.

I sobbed harder

" you dont need to be hard on yourself, come with me and ill promise you i will do better for you, if you accept me " Christian whispered.

I lean into his neck and intertwined my fingers with his.

I sigh in defeat maybe his right i just need a fresh start with him.

"O okay" i murmured.

Christian hugged me tighter " thank you thank youuu, i love yo!" He whispered kissing my forehead.

I close my eyes

Im sorry everyone

Christian's Pov

I didnt anticipate that its finally over, Prince is mine again.

Him between my arms is pure bliss, all the months of waiting and preparing weren't in vain.

Now i guess i have to wrap things up, Julie got what she wanted even if she betrayed Prince the innocent by stander in this plot.

I may or may not have planted some surveillance on her to keep her in check, i already told her not to mess with me or she'll be paying the price.

Killing her would be easy for her, ill let her be punished by crushing sanity will be delightful.

What a sight to see, her ending her life with her own hands.

I caress Prince hair as he continues to sob softly, don't worry love it will be better for us soon enough.

Ill make sure of that.

I lowered my head and kiss his forehead putting him back in bed with my arms on his body.

"Don't worry ill be always on your side, that you wont have to worry about anything" i whispered reassuring him that nobody can hurt or mess with him as long as i am with him.

Julie's Pov

Damn you bastard!!

I spat as drink my tequila, i was to chicken to confront him and tell him what i plan to say.

He should pay for what he did to Pierre, he may or may not have something to do with Pierre's accident but i am very positive he did it i cant prove it yet.

I turn to the dance floor my vision was blurry and spinning, ohh god!

What shitty luck

"Maam can i call you a cab if your are unable to" i turn to the bartender.

I snickered " i am not drunk dude im just tipsy!" I retorted. "Come on pour me another shot!" I ordered him.

He looks reluctant " im sorry madame but i cannot serve you anymore alcoholic drinks your clearly intoxicated, can i get you anything else like water coffee or juice?" He suggested.

I glared this man is deaf or just stupid " didn't you hear what i just!! said pour me another short damn it!" I shouted.

" I apologize miss but its in our policy to"

" i dont give a shit about your policy!"i cut him off before i could say anymore.

A man slides his drink to me

"Dont worry sir, i know this woman" he said smiling to me.

I smiled back i am very well aware i am that beautiful!

"Come with me if you still want to drink" he whispered.

I just nodded and follow his lead.

This club is so crowded i nearly barf seeing a hipon girl (hipon is translated as Shrimp and this term is used to describe someone having a good body but not a beautiful face) shes grinding into a man's dick

I cringe she better off with a mask covering her face that'll be more flattering to the eyes.

We continued and climb the stairs to the VIP section.

I stared at his back, just who is this man and what does he want.

But I'm sure he is loaded maybe a business owner or a tourist he looks foreign he kinda resembled that bastard but all white men do look alike sometimes like asians.

"Dont just stand there, sit and drink with me" he hollered i mentally slap my face as i felt embarrassed.

Leaving me in my thoughts

ThirdPerson's Pov

The man stares at Julie she do looks beautiful but just your typical bitch!

He is right to not leave her be.

"I will definitely make you pay Christian you bastard i will tell Prince all you did!!!" She mumbles and starts laughing like a maniac.

The man sitting in-front of her just sips his drink amused with the drunk fool in-front of him.

She doesn't know what the danger she is truly in if she make the wrong move.

I will be keeping my eyes on this show a little longer than expected.

""""""""""

i hope you enjoy this chapter many errors are still there bare with me haha. Stay safe and have a nice day❤️. Our classes just started im too lazy do activities they keep piling ugh. slow updates guys ❤️

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.