Chapter 33

Author's Pov

Christian woke up hugging his bundle of joy in his arms.

It feels like a bliss with him in my arms again- he thought as he carefully steps out of the bed.

He originally planned to make something for Prince but Prince's Grandma was already there, Grandma Jen smiles at the young man.

"Hows Prince?" She asks

" He is doing good, he still sleeping like a baby haha" Christian replied chuckling.

Christian volunteered to help the elder lady to prepare breakfast.

*Meanwhile

Prince woke up, he brushes the dust in his eyes and steps into the bathroom to do his business.

Taking a brush he combs his blond locks, and he sighs as he feels a little lighter.

-you need to do better for yourself- he whispered to himself.

He nodded in agreement as he steps out of his room, he climb down the flight of stairs and he smiles seeing his family on the table doing their business.

Mom is talking to Grandma and Dad has a newspaper in his hands and talking to Christian.

He didn't realize fresh tears was falling into his eyes, and everyone turns to him.

His mom immediately stood up and comfort her child.

"Whats wrong honey?" She ask worriedly.

Prince continue to wipe his tears " n no nothings w wrong i its just feel s so sorrel to be with you all" he said smiling.

"Aww dont worry baby sit down and eat Christian and your Grandma made this for us " she coed and guided him to his seat.

Prince sniffs and pick up his utensils and start eating quietly, Christian couldn't help himself but pat Prince's head as he find him very cute.

After eating they sat at the sofa watching cartoons.

Prince snuggles closer to Christian as he felt cold.

" lets go on a date later hmm?" Christian suggested lowering his head to peck the other males lips.

Prince nodded " id love to" he replied.

*room

Prince felt his cheeks glow red as he opens the shower, he feels Christian lips on his shoulder.

He tried to put his hands on Christian to stop him

"Dont worry i wont do anything" he reassured the other male.

Prince shudders as Christian's hands glides on to his body lathering it with soap. He bit his lips as the lofa hits his nipples, Christian smirks playfully as he playfully torments the other male.

Prince let out a soft moan of his lips as the lofa continues to tease his nipples, and Prince gasp as Christian's shaft was poking him from behind.

"W wai!" Before he could finished.

Christian groans in pleasure as he slide into Prince with ease, he didnt take a second and start thrusting in and out of him.

Ughhhh- Prince groans hard as he bends over and hands on the wall, Christian lean over and grabs Prince chin as he swoops in to kiss him.

Grabbing Prince's waist he lift the other male and push him to the wall as he devours his mouth, he lift Prince's leg and start thrusting onto him.

Prince cant think straight as Christian keep hitting  his g spot, Christian hold his hand out and starts pumping Prince's leaking shaft.

He pump faster syncing with his pace.

A few more thrust they groan and came together.

Prince step out of the shower with a blush on his face, he cant forget how he feels so embarrassed for feeling good.

Christian couldn't contain the feeling of having won, because for him having Prince to him is equal to winning a lottery.

They both got dressed and step into the car and drove to the mall.

Prince's Pov

Christian brought me to the arcade.

We lined side to side to the basketball game

"Lets make a bet " he suggested

"Sure!"

"If i win you win i will do whatever you want?" He said

I thought of " whatever i want? Hmmm" i said thinking to myself " ohh i know i can top you if i win?" He said.

Christian look at me like i have grown three head

"W what?" He whined.

" im just messing with you, you should have seen your face haha" i laugh holding my tummy.

I glance at my sides some eyes are on us, i think its because were really loud plus Christian can pass as a off duty model.

We started shooting hoops, I struggle to shoot properly sport wasn't my fort.

I lowered my head as my hands are on my knees catching my breath, he looks like he didn't beat a sweat while me squeezing my breath i should consider working out.

I heard Christian chuckle and i blushed as pulled me his chest, i wrap my arms around him as i smell his cologne he smells really good.

*brrr

I flushed even more as i my tummy rumbles, he pulled me out of the arcaded.

"Where do you want to eat?" He ask.

"McDonald's!!!! i heard theres the new bts meal there and i was thinking of getting one hihi" i said as i couldn't help but he a fanboy for a bit.

I pulled Christian on the escalator.

Christian's Pov

Im very much pleased seeing my baby smiling ear to ear.

As we were entering  the McDonald's, my phone rang.

"Long time no see brother"

"Tsk what do you want?" I growled

"Chill i have a little proposal for your game" he offered.

He ended the call and text me the address

I tucked back my phone as Prince called for me, whatever he wants with me can wait.

"Authors Pov

*Meanwhile

These past few days Julie had been tracing back everything she done with her conspirer.

She is determine to sink that bastard

First was the bar

-i had to get a file on the cctv im sure theres something gonna pop out- she thought

She smiles in triumph getting the video she wanted.

It was the clip of Christian carrying Prince on his arms back to the room where the first deed she did.

It was a very big mistake to side with him, i was to focus on my goal that i become to unaware that i am being used in the process.

Stepping into his web and getting wrap with his bullshit got me good.

*********

Its been a while, im not sure if im making sense in this chapter please bare with me, im still low on inspiration ahhhh, but im really determined to finished book soon. Stay safe and have a nice day everyone ❤️

Votes and comments are highly appreciated