Claimed 34

2 weeks after Christmas school started slowly immediately and im still adjusting back to my normal routine since i often wake up mid day during our vacation, as a family we had a pleasant celebration of our new year, and Christian was far most in his best behavior which was even better.

Mom and dad eventually let their doubts fade away as they see how sincere Christian with me.

Kath and Josh were absent as they notified me they will be at their provinces because of their parents.

Julie was nowhere to be seen i tried reaching out but shes not picking up, i hope shes fine.

A sigh left my lips, as i lay back to bed hugging a pillow, i bit my lips as still feel guilty about Pierre.

I felt the bed dipped and two muscular arms embrace me.

"What are you thinking about?" Christian whispered kissing my shoulder.

I close my eyes and let out a soft yawn.

" its nothing" i replied holding grabbing his hands interlocking them with mine.

I could hear his chest rumble letting out a soft chuckle.

"Christian's Pov"

I feel at home cradling him in my arms.

I was busy with keeping everything in check as i met up with brother and discuss matters we settled on.

He may be a snake but i know him to be true to his word as he got nothing to lose but to gain.

Author's Pov

Prince woke up early and did his morning routine.

He arrived at school on time, and attended his normal class schedule.

*Ring!!!

The sound of the bell was like music to his ears, and he was getting drowsy with the cloudy weather they are having.

Walking to the lobby was quiet, too quiet to his liking.

He glances at his surrounding,

Shrugging it off, he continued strolling through the building.

A cold drink would be nice- he thought.

He check his phone, non of his friends were active on their social media's nor has replied on his messages.

Maybe their busy

"I wished they'd tell me" he murmured.

**********

"Why did you call me?" Christian spat crossing his arm, glaring clearly not pleased seeing the person his meeting.

" i want t to talk about your plans with Prince!" Julie replied, as much at she tried to hide how terrified she is with in the presence of him, she has all right to be afraid as she remembers vaguely how Pierre nearly died.

Christian raised his brow

"That's none of your business, were finished here" Christian turned dismissing her.

"I know you were the reason why Pierre was in an accident!!!!" Julie shouted.

Christian stopped and start laughing maniacally.

"W why are you laughing!!! There nothing amusing about it!!" Julie roared as she got aggravated with his actions.

"You do know that you were my also accountable with all the shit show that happened,  you do  remember how you put Prince mental health at risk with you posting his illicit picture around campus and online an"

"Shut up!!! I am not part of what happened to Pierre!!!" She retorted

"But you are, stupid bitch!" He replied

He is not taking this seriously!!!

Taking a gun out, Julie point at Christian.

"You do know bring a gun in campus will get you a lot of trouble" Christian muttered putting his hand on his pocket taking out a cigarette.

"I want you to c confess what you did to Pierre and Prince!!! And the horrible things you did!!" Julie shouted.

Without a second Christian step in and took the gun in his hands as he pulled julie along and grabbing her nape pointing the gun  at her neck.

" L let her goo Christian!!!" Christian glance to his side Josh and Kath alarmed.

"Please let her go christian!!!" Kath screamed.

This is getting nowhere, more infuriating that a phone camera is being pointed at him.

" Give me the damn phone or ill blow her head to pieces!!!" Christian hissed warning the two.

Josh was hesitant to surrender the phone as it was their only evidence against Christian, revealing how a terrible person he is.

"Give him the damn phone Josh we don't want anyone of us getting shot!" Kath shouted at Josh.

"Throw it to me!!" Christian ordered

Julie took the opportunity grab the gun against Christian's grip, as she kicks Christians groin.

Making him seethe in pain as he tries to regain his composure.

I should have gotten rid of her, a while back- he thought.

"Hahahahahha nice job dumbass!!!" Julie smiled pointing the gun on Christian.

Christian glared at her,

Shit!!!!

Josh and Kath cheered, as they thought the tables are turning.

"Give me the phone!!!" Julie shouted.

Damn her!!!!

******

Sorry short update

Votes and comments are highly appreciated💓

Have a nice day thank you 💓