Claimed 29

-btw i think i forgot to name Christian's brother Lets just name him Kaeya for now-

Errors will be present please bare with me.

—————-

I walk aimlessly, hands on my face cupping them to catch the falling tears.

Why does this keep happening to me

I just wanted to be happy

I fell down on the ground after tripping on a crack.

I moan in pain lowering my head in defeat.

Suddenly a hand reach out to my face.

" why on earth are you crying on the side of the road at night?" I look up to man i met a few times.

"Come on, lemme take you home" he offered.

I shook my head " n no, c can i stay at your place just this once" i whimpered.

" Are you sure you want to stay to a strangers home" he chuckled.

"Yes please" i replied.

*Kaeya's Pov

Kaeya is kinda irritated with the teen on the passenger seat.

So this is my brothers obsession, he would willingly spend it all for this.

Nonetheless

Maybe ill play with him a little- i grin glancing at the sniffing teen.

That Christian really never fails to lure his prey where he wants it to be.

For example he manipulated one of our maids to kill the other maid he is playing.

I was always lurking in the shadows, i was like a creep poking my nose into someone's business but i had all right because its our house.

One evening i caught him red handed the maid giving him a head, he saw me and i glared at the shit that he is.

I don't care about him, but i know he is a threat being more favorable in the eyes of our father.

I may be older but my father always favors him more because that son of a bitch is his twin.

Socially attractive and manipulative sociopaths

i never met my mother, i was 4 when father brought a women home and impregnated her.

And brought him into the world.

-hey are you alright?"-

I snap out of my thoughts, glancing at my passenger looking worry at me.

" you were spacing out, are you alright?" Prince ask me.

He turn his gaze down and played with the seatbelt, he still is a bit red from crying.

I pat his head

"Dont worry im fine its just work" i reassured him as we get out of the car.

*Christian's PoV*

I grit my teeths struggling to control my temper, as i cannot contact him nor his parent know were his whereabouts.

This is that woman's fault for screaming at him,

that bastard deserves what has come to him!

I saw Julie on the side bawling her eyes out.

Grabbing her arms and dragging her out off the ward.

I was careful not to be rough but the squeeze i gave her will be felt.