Claimed 30

- Im really excited because were entering the 3/4 quarter part of the book yeahhy-

————————-

Kaeya's Pov

While waiting for Prince i laid the clothes on the bed for him to dressed in.

Im sure Christian will want a show

I pour myself a wine and ponder things to do to make this trivial more exciting, as i sit comfy in couch

That car accident wasn't really meant to be that bad, it wasn't supposed to be a wreak.

But things happen

Lately i kinda had time to find somewhat quality show thats was the Tulfo show.

Luckily i put captions on because i don't understand the language but the show seriously is hella entertaining and kinda annoying at the same time because i find it amusing when the complainant and suspect will fight and escalate into them crying its marvelous to see everyone else's problem, and the annoying part is when they dont press charges and drops it completely which i found very rubbish why go there if you could settle it yourselves they just wasted my precious 30mins watching their shit fixed.

Anyhow

I noticed he was sitting very far from me, i grin seeing how he looks like a stray puppy his face is all red and puffy.

To my surprise he had already fallen asleep

I guess he had enough in his plate for today

My mouth suddenly went dry, seeing his smooth neck.

Careful not to wake him up, as i take him up to my bedroom placing him under me, as i nipped his neck licking and sucking enough not to leave marks.

I couldn't resist as he taste so sweet, i can hear his soft moans.

I lick my mark on him, glancing at the few pink bruises covering his under neck, in the morning ill just look like mosquito bite.

It'll pretty much send my brother into a ball off range, if he knew.

*Julie's Pov*

A sigh of relief left my lips, as i made out far away as possible from that monster.

I locked my door and windows. Picking up a jug of water i drink straight to the bottle.

I pulled my hair hard, as i regret meeting him he did this to Pierre.

Its not my fault!

I couldn't be my fault!

It is his fault! I will make him pay for what he did to Pierre!

I should have just been honest to Pierre about my feelings maybe just maybe he'll finally notice me and gave me a chance.

Maybe i was a coward

Because I was afraid of him rejecting me.

I felt the warm liquid flowing freely on my eyes, i couldn't help but feel regretful and the rage im feeling.

I need to talk to Prince!

Yes

He is the key, i need him !

I pulled out my phone and try to call Prince but it went straight to voice mail.

I slump my head into the counter,