Claimed 16

I felt the sun's rays hitting my eyes, I opened my eyes and im in my room.

Weird

Last I remember was I was sitting alone because my head hurts.

For an unknown reason, I felt I made out with someone, I touch lips and its sting.

My eyes widen

Ohh !!! No!!!

I stood up but failed miserably the hangover still in effect.

I support myself going to the bathroom, damn I should not have too much drink.

I kinda regret a little to be able to join them dancing, I smiled remembering Julien (Julie) we made up.

She's okay with me and Pierre now im so happy.

I gasp seeing my busted lip, and the hickies on my neck one is big, im baffled and sick when I removed my shirt there were more my nipple was bright red, and hickies travel down to my naval.

I slid down, I felt dirty I started to sob.

I lowered my head, and opened the shower and grab the cloth, and put a generous amount of liquid soap, I scrub my body until it turns into red.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I pick my phone and I drop it seeing the message.

It was me under, a guy but I can't recognize his face because it was cut but I can see that he is smirking at the camera.

I quaver holding my arms, I felt my world is crashing, im a good person I don't just throw myself for anyone.

Why did this happen!

I have respect and values about those activities, I may not be an untouched flower but I still my pride not to submit to carnal desires.

I wrapped myself in my blanket like a cocoon, and cry myself to sleep.

"Authors Pov"

*Ching

"A toast to our small victory! " Julie cheered.

"This is just the beginning, just stick with Prince, and ill do the start something of my own" Christian said and sips his whiskey.

Julie glance at her accomplice, he is just perfect why does Prince get all the good guys! She thought.

" Careful you might fall for me, and I won't be there to catch you" Christian mused, catching her accomplice eyeing her he's used to it he is handsome and he knows it.

"Tsk, so why prince though? With your looks, you could pick anyone you like why chase after prince?" Julie asked she has been curious about his motive.

Christian, has a small smile on his lip from her question.

" the answer is simple, Prince is perfect to me and he brings me warmth and love that I never felt from anyone, and I don't want to let him go he's mine!" Christian explained.

" lovesick much, haha ironic isn't it" she mumbles and Christian turns to her " we do everything to make them happy but we don't get anything in return, haha I've been waiting for him for a long time but his eyes are always on everyone except me and Prince came along and stole my chance in love" she ranted her voiced laced with sadness and she took the bottle and jug it straight from the bottle.

Christian felt a sting hearing her confession, he knows that Prince had been the one taking care of him and always there to love him but he screwed big time.

He regretted it all, that's why he wants his boy back by hook or crooked.

He's mine!

Alone!