Claimed 18

We were currently watching, Attack On Titan season 3 episode 47.

I sat on the bed, while Josh on the floor and Kath was outside since is on the phone with her boyfriend.

I notice that Josh keeps glancing at the door, it looks like he is expecting someone to come in.

It's been a habit of mine to analyze my friend but I didn't have any back then, but I notice things they don't.

Josh is secretly in love with Kath but is shy to ask. I chuckled recalling when I once glance like that on Christian we were in junior high school, he was the coolest guy in our class and the other section student will come just to be friends with him.

He would often arrive with his expensive sports car, theyre rich and they are one of the major funders of our school so teachers and staffs praise him.

*Flashback*

My eyes glance back to him, he is so cool. Girls would always trail behind him and with his gang.

I smile to myself, he would never notice someone like me im just a nobody with a pretty face.

An arm wrap around my shoulder pulling me to someone's body, I turn it was Mike he was one of those admirers I have that doesn't take no for an answer.

"Hey, Mike " I close my sketch pad and greet him.

He smiled and scratches the back of his head " I brought you food, I know you like this so I bought it when I passed a Filipino restaurant" he said.

My eyes twinkle in excitement, when he said it's Filipino food, I hope it's Adobo.

*authors pov

As the little blond enjoys opening the treat, Christian hides his anger seeing a dog is sniffing my property.

He clenches his fist, he secretly observes his little obsession. Its been months now that he is observing the petite cutie.

*Prince pov

I dug in with the Adobo he brought it was delicious, I felt my body become numb.

" Are you okay Prince?" Mike ask.

"N no I im n not o p please h help" pleased as I felt my heart beating fast feeling my body losing its mobility.

"Okay lemme take you to the clinic," Mike said, I mouthed a thank you and smiles at him.

They got out of the class, Mike carried me like a bride, I lean on his chest. My eyes widen as we entered the bathroom.

"M mike?" My eyes widen, he had this smirk on his lips.

"I've been waiting for this moment to come! you little bitch just won't give in!!" He snarled.

He ripped open my polo, and he leans down and pinned both of my arms above my head, he rain pepper kisses on my neck.

I was thinking of screaming for help before I could do, he leans down to my ear " don't try to do something stupid, no one would believe you" he whispered " because you have no one in here for you" he continued, I bite my lips to stop myself from sobbing.

I lay motionless under him, he starts undressing my pant.

" M mike p pleased don't do this, I beg you" I whispered.

He just laughs like a maniac, he pulled my pant to my ankle, his eyes flicker in delight seeing my pale white skin.

" Your more beautiful than my girlfriend" he mumbled.

Girlfriend?

He unbuckles his pants and pulled out his hard shaft, I lost the will to fight what's the point no one is going to save me.

Please, anyone, help me

Help me

I wished as I felt shaft brush across my hole, teasing himself.

"Im gonna enjoy this!" He said, to my surprise the door opened and someone yank Mike of me.

A sign of relief left my lips, I could hear the fists hitting skin. After a few minutes, the noise stopped.

The bathroom door opened,

Christian

I felt my face redden immediately I put my hand over my crotch this is so embarrassing.

He kneeled and examine my body, he clicks his tongue and glares at the bruises I got.

" Are you okay?" He ask.

I nodded, I still can't believe Christian saved me.

Christian snap his fingers in my face.

"W what?" I blushed.

Ohhh Prince don't be daydreaming in front of him.

"I said can you stand?" He ask.

I shooked my head, he sighs and pulled my pants up, he glances at my hand over my crotch.

He chuckled " Don't worry I won't bite, for now" he said but I didn't understand the last part he whispered.

I removed my hand over my crotch and blushed hard and ashamed, as he put on my pant, he next pick up try to fix my polo.

The buttons were broken, I hang my head low trying not to meet his cold stare, partly because I might say something weird.

I secretly smiled as he pulled me into his arms like a princess, I felt star-struck stealing glances at his handsome face.

He brought me to the clinic and never left, he was just standing next to the door observing me.

It's been an hour my face still looks like a tomato when the nurse left Christian flop down next to me.

I played with my fingers

"U um, t thank you f for s saving me, I will do anything you say just to repay you" I mumbled.

*End of flashback

I was pulled back from my reverie, as I felt my cheeks were hurting.

I glance at Kath looking worried

"What?" I asked.

She glares at me

"We were calling your name for the last few minutes, but you were just in your head " she explained.

I laugh awkwardly " s sorry it's just I had a lot of thoughts, so where were we?" I said.

" movie duhhhh," she said pouring herself some Gin.

We continued our slumber party and that night I felt a little lighter because of them.

Im very blessed to have them as friends.

************
Nî Hâo Ma I hope you enjoy this chapter slow update from here on. Stay safe and have a nice day

Votes and comments are highly appreciated💓