5

Sidharth stood beside his bike as they were about to leave, but Martin went inside the kitchen with Janaki to pack some Janaki special achaar, which he loved so much. As seeing Sidharrth standing alone, Shehnaaz approached him.

Sir..

Sidharth looked up from his phone to meet a smiling face of Shehnaaz. He smiled back and put his phone in his pocket.

Don't call me like that. My name is Sidharth. You can call me by that. matlab, tum mujhe meri naam se bula sakti ho.

He cleared it in hindi as soon as her expressions were changing hearing English. he grinned widely as she nodded in agreement.

Waise tune tho Bcom ki hei aur phir bhi English se itni problem kyu?

He had this doubt from the time, he came to know that she is a graguate, that too with good grades.

Wo kya hei na, hamare yaha itne fast fast koi English nhi bolte. Aur aapka tho foriegn waali English lagti hei mujhe!! Dhoda dhoda karkke seek loongi.

She smiled in confidence.

Good!!

The cool breeze touched her face and she she shivered a little. She put back her hair strands behind her ears and rubbed her palms together. The hesitation to speak further was clearly visible on her face. He could understand  that she came near him when he was deliberately to speak about something.

Kya hei? Kuch bolna hei mujhse?

He asked raising his eyebrows. The warm smile on his face gave confidence to her to speak further. She clasped herself in her arms as it was getting colder and spoke.

Mujhe pata hei ki meri wajah se aap logo ko bahut takleet hua hoga. Mujhe aap logo ko aur disturb nhi karni hei. kya aap mujhe koi NGO ya ladies hostel meim bhej sakte ho?? meim jaldi se koi kaam dhoond loongi.. itna kuch kiya aap sabne.. isse zyada acha nhi lagega.

Lokesh who came there in search of Shehnaaz  heard her words and went towards her. He held her elbow and made her look at him. Both Sidharth and Shenaaz stood there in silence.

Kisko acha nhi lagega??  kaafi time ke baat meim aur Jannki aunty ko itna khush hui hei! Jaanki like you a lot! aur agar job ki baat hei tho, haa tum job kar sakti ho!! aur jab tum apne pairo meim khadi ho sakti ho aur tumhe tab bhi hum sabko chodke jaana chahti hei tho, tum zaroor ja sakti ho!

She immedediatly held  his hands in hers and nodded negatively. Her eyes turned a little moist hearing his words. Those meant a lot for her. This city has made her meet a lot of beautiful souls. Firt, it was Sidharth and now, Lokesh and Janaki.

sorry uncle.. meim...meim aisa nhi....

Lokesh didn't let her speak further.

Abb kuch nhi sunna hei mujhe. Tumhe andar Jaan bula rahi hei.. Jake dekho.

She bit her lower lip to control her tears and agreed. She looked back at Sidharth, before getting inside. She was grateful to him for everything. She smiled and wiped a few tears rolled down on her cheeks.

As soon as she left the place, Lokesh turned to Sidharth.

Thanks Sidharth... Saalom ke baat meim aaj meri Jaan ko itna kush dekha!!  Wo hamare liye hamari Chandni se kam nhi hei abb!! jo saari khushiya uske saat chali gayi dhi, lagta hei wo abb Shehnaaz ke saat wapas aayega!!

Sidharth put his hand on Lokesh's shoulder to console him. Lokesh was at the verge of breaking down. Even it had been 10 years after the lost of their only daughter Chandni, in a bus accident, Janaki hadn't come out that shock. She acted like she was ok to make it less miserable for Lokesh. But, the house had turned into a  lifeless place. The moment she met Shehnaaz, a glow was visible in her eyes, which was lost 10 years back.

Hearing the voice of Martin and Janaki from the hall, Lokesh straightened himself and nodded at Sidharth that he is ok.

Martin joined them with a bottle of Mango pickle in his hand and stood near Sidharth, who was about to get on the bike. But, he was Stopped by Lokesh.

Sidharth, agar wo job karna chahti hei tho, hum usse rokna nhi chahti. lekin, yeh jagah uskeliye naya hei.. Aur I don't want to take any risk. Agar tum kuch kar sakte ho tho...Sochlena!!

Sidharth just smiled, but was completely immersed in deep thoughts. He was getting more responsibilities of her, which he hated to a point. He never wanted to take the responsibility of anyone. He don't wanted to take care of anyone. He don't wanted to love anyone. he wanted to stay away from responsibilities.

Martin closed his eyes in assurance at Lokesh who smiled back. He knew that, even if Sidharth behave like he don't care about anyone, he was the most caring person Martin had seen in his lifetime. Whenever Sidharth said he didn't care about anything , Martin have smiled internally thinking how foolish was Sidharth to think about himself like that.

Sambhalke jaana Sidhu!!

The words of Janaki brought Sidharth back into the world. She cared a lot about him. He smiled ant her and wished good night.

..

Sidharth lied on his bed and was still in his thoughts. Was she really a cure for Janaki aunty and Lokesh uncle? Then he should do evry possible things to make her stay with them. Lokesh uncle was right. He had seen Janaki that much happy after a long time. He was one of the few connections left with them to connect to the world. He puled the duvet over him and switched of the light. He closed his eyes and his mother's smiling face appeared in front of his eyes. He hugged a pillow and went into a deep sleep.

On the other hand, sleep was faraway from Shehnaaz. Was she becoming a burden for them?? Even though, Sidharth didn't seemed to disagree to her thoughts of joining a ladies hostel, The face of Lokesh and Janaki made her stay back. She has lost her mother when she was too young.And She could feel a motherly love from Janaki. She was confused?? What has the destiny kept for her in the coming days?? one thing was sure, She needed to find a job soon!!

================================================================================

Please vote comment and share.