28

She seemed to be so calm today for him. She was gazing through the window with a peaceful smile on her face. He wanted to ask her a lot about last night. But, he had no idea about from where to start with.

Shehnaaz.. Tum kabse uncle aur aunty ko maa aur papa bulane lagi?

He asked nervously while driving.

She chuckled and turned towards him, while resting her head on her left palm.

Tum itna peete kyu ho Sidharth?

A lump formed in his throat. He felt his lips dry. What was he supposed to say? Was she ready to hear everything from him? Was he ready to open up?

He licked his lips and looked straight into the road.

It happens rarely! I don't usually drink!!

Haa.. Haa.. Yeh mujhe pata hi hei!!

She said looking away immediately.

He wasn't able to take her silence. He wanted to know that what happened last night. He was getting desperate for that.

Shehnaaz!! I... I really don't remember what happened last night! I sure that I came to your room and I have talked to you about them.. And.. I don't remember what happened later.

Shehnaaz felt a heaviness in her heart. She knew it was going to happen. He was going to regret everything, the time he remembers them. She tried to avoid this till now. But, what was she supposed to do further?

She forced a smile on her face and turned towards him.

Tu khode bechke so gaya!!!

She said faking a laughter.

Sidharth too faked a smile in return. Was he really happy after knowing that nothing happened last night? He sighed gazed back on the road.

That's good!

He murmured under his breath.

...

What happened Sana?

Martin asked as he came to pick a file from her table.

Nothing!

She tried to avoid him and turned her face towards the laptop.

Martin sighed and sat in front of her.

Ok! If you don't want to say anything, it's fine. Come, let's grab a coffee.

Martin dragged her along with him to the canteen.

They both entered the canteen only to see a Sidharth who was laughing with a highly beautiful lady. Her dress ended near her mid thigh, which hugged her body perfectly. She playfully hit on Sidharth shoulder and refused to take her hand back. Sidharth who was completely engrossed in the conversation didn't noticed Shehnaaz's presence in the room.

Shehnaaz bit her lower lip to control her tears. On one hand, he wasn't remembering anything about them and on the other hand, a hot chick was taking complete advantage of the situation. She looked away frustrated and sat on a corner table.

Coffee!!

Martin placed the coffee on the table and sat opposite to Shehnaaz. But, she was staring at the duo who where busy talking with each other. Martin followed her gaze and sighed softly.

Ahuja's ki beti hei. They have a chain of hotel and the new 5 are build by us. Tomorrow they are planning for a party on that.

Shehnaaz looked down and took the coffee in her hand.