30

Sidharth opened his eyes slowly feeling some heaviness on his chest. Some long hair strands were poking his cheeks, so he pushed them aside and looked down.

There she was lying on his chest with her hands around his torso. He was shocked initially, but smiled as soon as he remembered last night. He had opened his baggage in front of her and she has accepted him with those. He traced his hands on her hair and kissed on her cheeks.

Udja baby!!

Shehnaaz looked up hearing his voice. She was confused as she opened her eyes and got up immediately as she realised their position.

Sorry!! Pata nhi kab so gayi!

She said while adjusting her dress.

Sidharth felt a little hesitant to continue. These were completely foreign feeling for him. He slightly tried to grip on her wrist.

Shehnaaz.. Are you ok?

He asked in a confused voice.

She widened her eyes at him in shock.

Don't tell me Sidharth that tu phir se bhool gaya!!!

Sidharth smirked seeing her tensed face and got up from the bed.

What?? Kya hua dha?

He thought to tease her a little and moved out of the room.

She ran behind him fuming in anger and held his shoulder.

Stop there Sidharth!! Sach bata!! You don't remember anything???

She hoped for the best, but seeing his frawned face she again lost the hope.
Her eyes turned watery and she started to sob loudly.

Oh baby!!! No no..... Don't cry!! I remember everything baba!! Please don't cry!!

He tried to cup her face only to earn a glare from her. She pushed away his hands and strolled towards the couch. She sat on the couch with a thud having an angry face.

Yaar.. Sorry baby!!

He ran behind her to console her and sat next to her.

Don't!! Don't touch me Sidharth!! Pata bhi hei meim kya feel kar rahi dhi uss time??

Even though she said those words, she let him cup her face in his arms.

Sorry sorry sorry.....

He said kissing her forehead which brought a smile on her face.

Sidharth!!! Maa aur papa!! Wo log pareshan honge abb!!

She tightly her his wrist as she remembered about Lokesh and Janaki. Last night she was completely out of house, and she owed an explanation to them. He nodded to her in assurance and went into the room to get his phone.

Coming out from the room he haf a huge smile on his face.

Kya?? Why are you smiling??

She asked narrowing her eyebrows.

Chill baby, Martin sambhal chuka hei already. He said to them that we are on a trip with our colleagues post party and will return later.

He said as he popped next to her and held her close to him.

So??

She whispered with a naughty smile.

He smirked and came closer to her lips.