35

Shehnaaz was stuck for a moment. She looked at the number again. It was an unknown mobile number. She had never seen this number before. On the fourth bell, she took the phone. The other end was completely silent. She waited for a second and spoke.

"Hello"

The other side remained silent which made Shehnaaz's heart beat fast.

" Hello, kaun hai"

Still, there was no reply.

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She felt like her heart was breaking into pieces. She needed his reply to heal it back. Her sob was clearly audible at the other end.

" Bass hogaya Sidharth. Wapas aajao. I need you. I lo.."

Beep.. beep

Before she could complete the call got disconnected.

"Hello.."

She tried again. Maybe he could hear.

" Hello.. Sidharth.. Sidd .."

She threw her phone away and lay on the bed bawling. It was him. She was sure about it. But he chose not to respond. Then, why was this call for? To hurt the already hurt person? Her anger overtook her sadness. She immediately got up from the bed and looked for her phone. Finding it near the almirah, she ran towards it and picked it up. Her fingers ran fastly through the numbers and she found it. The unknown number. She dialed back. But it remained disconnected. She tried again and again till she could keep her eyes open.

" What are you saying ? It can be an anonymous call. It can be anyone."

Martin said looking at the landline number which irritated Shehnaaz a little.

" I'm sure Martin it's him. Mujhe mehsoos hota hai. Martin, I need to find him. Kuch bhi karo, but I need him."

Martin saw the vulnerable Shehnaaz again in front of him. He didn't want to disappoint her.

" Sana, let me contact Kiran,my friend. Maybe he could collect the details of the number."

Shehnaaz's face turned bright. A hope was lighting in front of them. She was sure by now that she could find him. She waited eagerly to get the details in Martin's cabin.

" Hello guys.."

Kaira Ahuja, the second daughter of Ahujas, stood in front of them with a full fledged smile. The grace in her was something that could catch anyone's attention towards her. Unlike the rest of the Ahujas, she was divine.

" Sorry guys, I am a little late."

Martin tried to cover up what they were discussing with a confident smile and shook his hand with her.

" It's ok Miss. Ahuja"
Before he could complete, Kaira intervened.

" It's Kaira. You can call me Kaira. Let's not take it formal. Please."

Her smile and attitude set them at peace for a moment. At Least she does feel like a nice person, not like the captain of their ship.

Soon, they sat around the table and started discussing the future of the Creators. Shehnaaz had only half of her heart over there. She was still in the phone call she received.

" I was actually a great fan of the creations of the Creators. Each and every building is uniquely built by you guys. I know that the absence of Sidharth has affected you alot, but we can try. Isn't it guys?"

Kaira was totally excited to be there. That was truly visible in her words.

The name Kiran flashed on Martin's phone, which dragged Shehnaaz's attention. She looked at Martin with a pleading eyes. Martin nodded in agreement and stood up from his seat.

" Excuse me guys, I will be back in a minute"

As Martin left the room, Kaira turned towards Shehnaaz.

" So, Shehnaaz. What was your reason to join The Creators? Did you also like their works or just like that?"

Kaira asked curiously, for which Shehnaaz smiled fadily.

" The reason.."

Shehnaaz chuckled sadly remembering her past.

" For you it's the Creators, for me it's the Saviour."

" How?"

That was something Kaira never expected. She was more curious now. She leaned towards Shehnaaz and waited for her to continue. Even though Shehnaaz felt a little hesitation she explained how she was saved by Sidharth and how he made her what she is now, except their relationship.

" Wow! That's so amazing. It's really amazing that such good people are still around us. On one hand we have people who just think about profit like Mr. Ahuja and here is Mr. Sidharth who is completely opposite to him. "

Shehnaaz felt grateful for having Sidharth in her life after hearing that. They smiled at each other. The one minute silence was broken by the arrival of Martin along with Tanu.

" Hey Kaira, your cabin is all set. Tanu will show it."

Martin spoke as he pushed the door and got inside the room.

"Ok Shehnaaz. I will be back. We need to talk a lot."

Kaira laughed and went out of the room with Tanu.

As soon as they left the calmness of the room faded.

" What did he say? Kuch pata chala?"

Shehnaaz looked eagerly at Martin.

Martin's face was confusing Shehnaaz. He had mixed emotions on his face. At least this was sure that it was Sidharth.

" Number tho kuch din se yaha active hai. He called you from the same tower of yours. That means he was near you."

Shehnaaz's face brightened instantly. He was near her. That itself was great news. At least he was near her, he wasn't away. She didn't know when tears ran down her cheeks until Martin pointed towards it. Clearing her cheeks, she spoke.

"I want to meet him. Where is he now?"

" Pata nhi!"

Martin shook his shoulders in disappointment.

" But we are close to him, Sana. We can find him."

He tried to console her with his words. But she wasn't hearing him. She was lost. Where would be him? The question ran around her head. In this city, where he could hide himself from others

==================================