24

Sidharth waited for Shehnaaz in the living room as it was the day that she was returning back to work.

I'm ready.

Sidharth stood up immediately as she came and stood there with his mouth wide open. She was wearing a knee length dress which hugged her body perfectly.

Is it new??

He raised his eyebrows at her.

Haa.. Kriti kal aayi dhi, usne gift kiya. Doesn't it suits me?

Shehnaaz checked herself on the mirror being conscious. It was her first time wearing a western dress. She really wanted to try those for a while, but never got a chance. She wanted to match his level. He was always the prefect and he deserves the perfect one. So, she needed to work on it.

No, its good.

He turned towards the door and walked back to his car. She followed him making a cute pout.

It's just good!

She felt a little disappointed.

He felt uneasy as she walked into the office and every eyes followed her. But her face was not that pleasant, even though she was smiling at them. He directly walked in to his cabin as everyone gathered around.

I told you Sana, you will look beautiful in this. It's stunning.

Kriti exclaimed.

Ooh Sana, would you like to join me on a date??

Vidhyut flirted winking at her, which made her blush lightly. She was never used to these cheesy lines.

..

Sidharth!!

Martin banged into the cabin.

What??

Tune suna? Sana coffee date pe jaa rahe hei Vidhyut ke saat!

Martin spoke smirking at him.

No way!

Sidharth glared at Martin.

Yes, there is a way and they are going.

Martin chuckled and sat opposite to him.

Usne ha kardi??

Sidharth asked being disheartened.

Of course!!

Martin was lost in his work by then. Sidharth sadly gazed at the table of Shehnaaz where some people were still gathered. She was looking happy than in the morning.

.....

Please Please.... Don't say no to me!! Ek coffee keliye tho pooch raha hu!

Vidhyut said dramatically and everyone laughed.

Tu bhi na!! I'm not coming!

Shehnaaz said as got seated on the chair.

Why yaar?? Am I not good looking?? I am the sexiest man at least in this office yaar..

He sat on his knees in front of her.

Sana, ek coffee keliye hi tho pooch raha hei wo.. Bechara kabse tere beeche pade hei.. Haa kardona.. Tujhe saadi todi karni hei!!

Tanu joined Vidhyut and Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

Ok.. Sirf one coffee.. Iske baat mere peeche mat padna!