26

Janaki held Shehnaaz close to her heart and kissed on her forehead.

I missed you a lot meri bacha!!

I missed you too aunty!

Shehnaaz smiled widely and kissed on Janaki's cheek. Lokesh caressed her hair lovingly from behind.

Hameim miss nhi ki??

Shehnaaz turned towards him and hugged him tightly.

Bahut....

Janaki always dreamed about such scenarios in her life. But it all went in vain along with Chadni's death. Now it was blooming again as they had Shehnaaz. Janaki wiped out the tears rolled down from her cheeks.

Chalo.. Abb Sidhu ko bhi call kardo.. Dinner is ready.

She said loudly to catch their attention. Lokesh smiled at her and nodded in agreement, while Shehnaaz got lost in her thoughts.

....

After the dinner, the ladies collected the plates from the table and left to kitchen leaving Lokesh and Sidharth behind.

Sidharth!! Come. I have something for you.

Lokesh whispered to Sidharth and dragged him towards the backyard. In between he got into his room and got a bottle of Vodka. Sidharth widened his eyes as Lokesh poured some of that into the two glasses in front of them.

Kya? Aise kyu dekh raha hei?

Lokesh narrowed his eyes seeing the confused Sidharth.

Actually, I have stopped drinking.

Lokesh laughed loudly hearing his statement. The boy who was always keen to know about the bottle that Lokesh used to bring, everytime after his visit to kolkata was now saying that he has stopped drinking.

Sidharth smiled sheepishly to hide his embarrassment. It wasn't his choice to stop this habit. But, he knew the consequences of this. He might again loose his control and blabber something to her. He didn't wanted to take that risk.

Sach meim!!

He said again.

No way Sidharth!! Today, I need your company and you can't say no to me!!! Take it.

He had no option left. He took the glass hesitantly in his hand and sipped a little bit.

Janaki and Shehnaaz smiled widely looking at the dio.

Come with me, I have something for you.

Janaki pulled Shehnaaz along with her to their room. She took a metal box from the shelf and placed it on the bed excitedly.

Dekh, yeh maa ne di hei tujhe dene keliye. Aawwww!! It looks beautiful on you!!

She made Shehnaaz wear a golden necklace which was presented by her mother in law. Janaki had only one thing to speak after reaching Kolkata to Lokesh's family: Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz only. Everyone were so happy finding their old Jaan back into her life. They were all greatful to the young lady who had helped her to get out of the trauma. Everyone had sent something or other for Shehnaaz including sarees, jewelries, sweets and all. Janaki opened each of them and described about them to Shehnaaz lovingly. Shehnaaz rested her head on Janaki's shoulder and held her tightly. She was overwhelmed by the love she was receiving. She never expected this in her life.

Back in Kota, she had only her father and a few of her friends who loved her. When her father died she was left with no one. She had no hope ahead to live.  And now, she has everyone. She felt so blessed.

Janaki took out a garad sari from the gifts and made Shehnaaz wear that. It was the first time she was wearing a saree and that too in Bengali style. Janaki was so excited to style Shehnaaz. She made Shehnaaz to wear some of the ornaments and a little bit of makeup too.

Janaki was bemused by the figure in front of her. They both looked each other through the mirror in front of them.

You look like a goddess!!

She kissed Shehnaaz's forehead.

Meim abhi aayi!!

Janaki left the room immediately with tearful eyes in joy.

......

The bottle was almost empty and the men were totally lost in their world.

Sidharth, you know??

Lokesh spoke in a drunken state.

Sidharth nodded while trying to open his eyes which were feeling heavy for him.

Jaan... She has become a mother again with the arrival of Shehnaaz.

Both the men smiled widely. They knew how madly Janaki was loving Shehnaaz.

Kal bol rahi dhi ki wapas jaake meim Shehnaaz se bolungi ki wo mujhe maa bulaye! Paagal!!

Lokesh took a deep sigh, while Sidharth leaned forward as her name came in the conversation.

Lokesh looked at Sidharth and grinned widely.

Actually I do felt that urge to hear papa from her. She is our daughter. Do you think, we are selfish??

He waited for Sidharth to answer. Sidharth shook his head in disagreement.

Never, even she must be feeling the same. I will talk to her.

Sidharth tried to get up from the chair  feeling a little dizzy.

No no!! Paagal hei kya! Don't put pressure on her.

Lokesh held Sidharth's hand who was about to fall.

No uncle! She would love that. She.... I know her. I must talk to her!!

Lokesh hit his head with his hand and got up from the seat.

Ooh Sid, you are really drunk! Let me come with you. Aaj jaana nhi. Pata nhi iss halat meim kaise drive karega!!

Both the men got into the living area only to find Janaki rushing into her room with tears.

Jaan!!! Sidharth, let me go and check her.

Lokesh went behind her immediately.

Sidharth slowly walked towards Shehnaaz's room. His legs were shaking a little bit, so held the table near by and composed himself before getting into the room.

The door was slightly open already. He slowly opened it making no noise. On opening it the half way, he stood there rooted seeing the beautiful lady in front of him. Her back was facing him. But he could clearly see her through the mirror. Her hair was tied up to bun and the red and white combo made her look like a goddess. She had applied maskara and lipstick, a little bit different from her daily basis. His eyes followed her curves and reached her milky white waist.

He felt so hot and he was sweating a lot. He licked his lips and walked close to her after closing the door behind.

================================

Please vote comment and share